Here are the answers to exam #40634100 for comparison with your own. NOTE: check the percentage answers that are in bold with your text, as I found some variation among these stats.
1. B. Under current federal laws, the crime of rape is gender neutral and can legally happen to a man.
2. B. Considering the incident to be a private matter
3. A. 20 percent
4. D. suffer twice the rate of abuse as hearing children.
5. A. 5 percent
6. B. It stipulates that the defense can't introduce evidence about an accuser's past sexual conduct.
7. A. someone known to the victim.
8. C. An urban woman in her late teens
9. C. 27 percent
10. D. the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution.
11. C. Exchange
12. A. Resource
13. D. Social learning
14. B. Order of protection
15. D. Yes, because you have prior knowledge of the arrest record of the accused.
16. B. Less than 25 percent
17. C. raising the drinking age
18. A. To look after the best interests of the child
19. D. children lack credibility and often aren't believed.
20. D. teenage motherhood.
Hope this helps!