I don't have an answers set to this exam, but I'll have a look at it and see if it something I can assist you with. When is your deadline?
Here are the answers to exam #40658700 for comparison with your own. I was just about to post this one when you replied. I can do the Multicultrual Law Enforcement exams. You already have #40658800 posted. I'll do that one and when you're ready for #40658900, make a new post requesting that one.
1. B. It has been based exclusively on biological factors.
2. B. The force used by the police officer was justified.
3. C. primarily a social construct.
4. A. North Africa.
5. D. discrimination.
6. A. cultural customs.
7. C. The terms are not the same because disparity can be explained by legitimate factors.
8. B. Civil rights movement
9. D. $19,350
10. D. conflict
12. D. Social strain theory-because Harold has limited economic and educational opportunities
13. C. minority
14. C. Innovation
15. B. Conflict theory
16. D. South
17. B. zero-tolerance policing.
18. A. relatively minor crimes.
19. A. Pacific Islander
20. D. No, because the fleeing felon rule was abolished in 1985.
Hope this helps!
I answered #40658900 here, in your other post.
Hello, and thanks for the question.
Here are the answers to exam #40659000 for comparison with your own.
1. A. African Americans and Hispanics receive longer prison sentences than whites.
2. C. sex assault cases.
3. B. direct
4. B. 15; 50
5. D. overrepresented in prison populations.
7. B. jail serves as a facility for those who are denied pretrial release.
9. A. early release from prison.
10. A. Furman v. Georgia
11. D. probation.
12. A. mimics societal structure on the outside.
13. D. probation.
14. C. A disproportionate number of African Americans receiving death doesn't indicate
discrimination because an equal ratio of whites also received death
15. B. African Americans convicted of killing white victims.
16. A. African American
17. C. Caucasians
18. A. prior violent felony
19. C. death.
20. D. Abolitionists
Hello, and thanks for the request.
Here are the answers to exam #40633900 for comparison with your own.
2. A. victimology.
3. B. Researcher
4. B. objective.
6. B. reintegrative shaming.
8. A. VORP.
10. D. Second
11. D. Victim-offender reconciliation
12. D. a vechile for arbitration.
13. B. The Second Amendment already enables victims to protect themselves.
14. B. arbitration
15. D. Restorative
16. C. mediation.
17. B. the right to carry a concealed handgun.
18. A. Peacemaking circles
19. C. Seventh
20. B. During the 1970s
Here are the answers to exam #40634000 for comparison with your own.
1. C. shared responsibility.
2. D. This hasn't been studied. (or, actually, not enough info given)
3. A. Many of the victims had been in trouble with the law before they were killed.
4. C. Young adults
5. D. Differential risks
6. B. Crime prevention
7. A. a provocative conspirator.
8. D. trend.
9. C. Crime resistance
10. A. swift and sure punishment is the solution to the crime problem.
11. C. Just-world outlook
12. B. Precipitation
13. A. equivalent-group explanation.
14. C. Facilitation
15. D. forward telescoping.
16. B. crime resistance.
17. B. The FBI's Uniform Crime Report
18. C. murders of parents by adult children.
19. A. Crime control
Here are the answers to exam #40634100 for comparison with your own. NOTE: check the percentage answers that are in bold with your text, as I found some variation among these stats.
1. B. Under current federal laws, the crime of rape is gender neutral and can legally happen to a man.
2. B. Considering the incident to be a private matter
3. A. 20 percent
4. D. suffer twice the rate of abuse as hearing children.
5. A. 5 percent
6. B. It stipulates that the defense can't introduce evidence about an accuser's past sexual conduct.
7. A. someone known to the victim.
8. C. An urban woman in her late teens
9. C. 27 percent
10. D. the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution.
11. C. Exchange
12. A. Resource
13. D. Social learning
14. B. Order of protection
15. D. Yes, because you have prior knowledge of the arrest record of the accused.
16. B. Less than 25 percent
17. C. raising the drinking age
18. A. To look after the best interests of the child
19. D. children lack credibility and often aren't believed.
20. D. teenage motherhood.
That completes the Victimology series. Hope you did well!