Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

At this point in the course, you should have completed at least

At this point in the course, you should have completed at least a first draft of your course research paper, in which you used APA convention and style. Use sources from your research paper or other examples to provide both (1) an example of APA in-text citation and (2) a reference list citation for each of the following three (3) sources:
A book A print periodical (journal, magazine, newspaper) A journal article retrieved from an electronic databasePlease number your answers and note that it is not necessary for you to write 200-300 words for this question.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer again. I can take care of this for you this morning, I just need to know if you want me to use the research sources from your paper, or pick my own. If you'd like me to select the sources, is there a topic you want me to focus on?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The use of back belts in industry
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
And do you have any sources yet?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes,

Back Belts do they prevent injury, NIOSH (National institute For Occupational Safety and Health) October 1996 Publication N0. 94-127

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Do you have any idea when you will be done

thank you so much!!,

Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.