Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

need help with my penn foster.. ive completed all my courses

need help with my penn foster.. i've completed all my courses except for Essential of psychology..this course is hard can someone please help..i did read and review the book,, Psychological Disorders (050449)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Hello jenika,

I just wanted to thank you for your "accept" on this exam and also on 05045000. I was, however, a bit confused about the scores that you reported in your feedback--86% and 85%. For example, if you got 22 out of 25 correct, your grade should have been 88%. You might want to check to make sure that there wasn't any error in the grading. Thanks again, and good luck in your studies!