RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

I need help with this question, I need it by Thursday 06/07/2011

I need help with this question, I need it by Thursday 06/07/2011 please with citations original please. I will pay $50.00

Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-5 body pages, 1 PERT chart, 1 Gantt chart
Points Possible: 185 Due Date: 7/10/2011 11:59XXXXX

Using your current work organization (or an organization of interest) as the subject matter, research the elements of business and prepare an APA formatted paper that:

•Analyzes the organization’s basic legal, social, and economic environments
•Analyzes the organization’s managerial, operational, and financial issues including:
◦Project Management
◦Project Timelines
◦Critical Paths and Contingency Planning
◦Implementation Plan Contingencies
◦Staffing Needs and Tools
◦One Gantt Chart Example
◦One PERT Chart Example
•Analyzes the impact of potential change factors and the impact on the functions of management
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.

Please submit your assignment.

Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:

1.TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
2.ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
3.BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4-5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
4.REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Click on Critical Path for more help on PERT charts.

Please submit your assignment.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.

Unit Materials

Toneemarie :

Hi is this still required?Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Toneemarie :

Hi is this still required? Please let me know by 8pm to meet midnight eastern deadline?
thank you

Customer :

Yes I still need this homework ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How do I received my answer where do I have to look for it.

Hi PDuck. I am working on it now, will post by 11:30pm eastern.

Hi which company do you prefer. Can it be health care?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes it can be in healthcare or any business
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It also can be a company you work for
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can give you a little bit more time and post it by midday tomorrow

Hi I have first post for your review I am available for updates.

I will post a link for you to download.

I will check for updates from you in the morning. Will post final before noon.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Toneemarie thanks for the wonderful job you have done, your explanation was very precise I will reffer you to my friends and I myself will be using you again in the near future, I love your work good job.

Hi thank YOU. I am here to help.