Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP
Not a Homework Question?
How JustAnswer Works:
Ask an Expert
Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
Get a Professional Answer
Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
Ask follow up questions if you need to.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris M. Your Own Question
M.S.W. Social Work
Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Chris M. is online now
"Plateau period" in a job
1. If you reach a "plateau period" in your job,
A. complain to your supervisor.
B. something serious has gone wrong.
C. be patient and learn all you can about the job.
D. immediately begin to look for another job.
2. Which one of the following actions is more appropriate for dealing with major frustrations than with minor frustrations?
A. Using positive self-talk
B. Gaining control of your life
C. Blowing off steam
D. Performing a physical activity
3. Your study unit notes that relationships, careers, and education are all processes. Which of the following statements best explains that use of the word "processes?"
A. What doesn't change remains boring.
B. Life situations are always changing.
C. What goes up must come down.
D. When in a valley, find a hill to climb
4. Which of these is most important to success in your job?
A. Spending quality time with your supervisor
B. Showing up and being on time
C. Socializing with your coworkers
D. Keeping busy
5. The most difficult kind of frustration a person must deal with is probably
A. getting a poor grade after working hard on school project.
B. financial frustration.
C. general frustration when everything seems to be going wrong.
D. not being appreciated on the job.
6. The chief reason that family and friends are frequent targets of aggression is that
A. as obstacles, they're unremovable.
B. they're convenient.
C. they cause the most frustration.
D. frustration-producing obstacles are often unclear.
7. According to your study unit, what's the payoff that keeps volunteers using their own time to help their communities?
A. Volunteers often get free lunches, tickets to events, or special T-shirts.
B. It's a wonderful place to meet people and network for business.
C. People realize how well off they are compared to the people they help.
D. It's so rewarding, people feel emotionally high and fulfilled when they're done.
8. Because her coworker kept her eyes on her work and never said much, Laura concluded that Rita wasn't very smart. But when a new procedure was introduced on their floor and Laura made several errors, Rita showed her a simple way to remember each step. This is an example of
A. failing to listen to others.
B. having a low level of self-esteem.
C. failing to take responsibility for one's mistakes.
D. misjudging other people's abilities.
9. The first step in using time more efficiently is
A. limiting recreational activities.
B. developing a plan.
C. getting to bed earlier.
D. studying how successful people use time.
10. A good way to spend a mini-vacation is to
A. use the time to reach a plateau period.
B. do as much as possible in the time you have.
C. try an activity you're interested in learning.
D. do as little as possible in the time you have.
11. Which one of the following is a good way to deal with frustration?
A. Keep our feelings inside
B. Become angry at our friends
C. Try to remove the obstacle that's blocking the goal
D. Give up without trying and move on to something easier
12. Which of the following is NOT likely to be an early sign of a damaged relationship?
A. You begin to feel a sense of discomfort with your friend.
B. Your friend suddenly explodes in anger at you for no apparent reason.
C. Your friend begins finding excuses to break lunch dates with you.
D. Your cousin comments that you and your friend don't seem as close.
13. The most serious problem with aggression is that
A. it's sometimes necessary to change our goals.
B. we aim it at people or things that are not the cause of our frustration.
C. it can cause property damage.
D. we remove the obstacle that is the cause of our frustration.
14. A pattern of being late for work or for appointments is usually
A. a bad habit that can be changed with a little work.
B. a habit learned early, which is nearly impossible to break.
C. the result of unrealistic self-confidence.
D. directly related to one's personality type.
15. A fourth step occasionally required to repair damaged relationships is
A. looking at the problem from the other person's point of view.
B. changing the behavior that caused the problem.
C. communicating honestly and openly about the problem.
D. deciding that the relationship is worth saving.
16. The best source of internal motivation is from
A. coworkers' approval.
C. a good job.
D. positive self-talk.
17. The most common listening problem is
A. paying attention but misinterpreting the message.
B. assuming what the other person has to say isn't important.
C. not giving other people a chance to talk.
D. trying to listen to two people at once.
I would like to have a study guide so i can check my answers please.Human Relations Part 3
5 years ago.
Share this conversation
replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You need to spend $3 to view this post.
to your account and buy credits.
Chris M. and 4 other Homework Specialists are ready to help you
Ask your own question now
Share this conversation
Related Homework Questions
For LogicPro - Remote help"
For LogicPro only
Can you assist
Write 5 page on the struggle for civil rights in the United
Stem cells. Your friend had a spinal cord injury after a bad
Firewall Inbound and Outbound Rules, you are given a set-up
I need ideas of short term goal sand term goals for a
Is there an article that shows that people with bipolar
NOT GLENN PLEASE According to what I have read, the prose
I need help with Java HW, i finished it but their are still
Ask a Tutor
Get a Professional Answer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
49 Tutors are Online Now
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Terms of Service
Privacy & Security
© 2003-2016 JustAnswer LLC