DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students

5-6 pages Details Part I Read the U.S. Supreme Court

5-6 pages

Details: Part I
Read the U.S. Supreme Court decision in the following cases:

•Bowers v. Hardwick, 478 U.S. 186 (1986)

•Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003)

Part II

What societal factors may have caused the U.S. Supreme Court to abandon the rule of stare decisis in the Lawrence v. Texas and Bowers v. Hardwick cases?

Write a 5–6 page paper on the topic above and include the following:

•Outline the major societal arguments that influenced the U.S. Supreme Court decision in both cases and the subsequent reversal.
•Identify specific examples to support your explanation.
•Examine some of the specific arguments used by the Justices of the Supreme Court in the majority and dissenting opinions.
•Include any philosophical underpinning that might have influenced the thinking of the judges on the court at the time both cases were being decided.
•Use specific references in their paper to support their position.
Please note that the U.S. Constitution, and particularly the Bill of Rights, brings a philosophical perspective that has helped to shape constitutional law in the United States that should not be overlooked in this assignment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  DXJAnswerMagic replied 5 years ago.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Are there any other source requirements? Is this APA format?

No other source requirements and yes APA. Please let me know if you will be able to help me! I'm a good tipper! LOL! :-)

DXJAnswerMagic :

Thanks for the information! I appreciate it! Do you need this tonight or is tomorrow okay? I'm working through another lengthy asnwer now. Please let me know. Looking forward to your reply. DXJ

As long as I have it by Saturday, its good. It's due Sunday. Thank you!

DXJAnswerMagic :

OK. Great! I'll keep you posted and let you know if I have any questions. Thanks again!

Are you able to do this question for me?? I see the status say's CLOSED. I was just wondering, so I know if I am going to need to get started on it or not. Please advise. Thank you!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi! Sometimes the status on a chat question changes, but I am working through the draft. I'm hoping to get this to you later today.

ok, no problem. Just wanted to make sure :-) Thank you!

DXJAnswerMagic :

:-) You're welcome!

DXJAnswerMagic :

About halfway through................

DXJAnswerMagic :

I am citing this now...............should have it to you shortly.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi! Your answers are here They should open in a new window.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Looks great! THANK YOU!!

Glad I could help! Thanks so much for the bonus, too! Looking forward to assisting you again!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Your very welcome!!!

Would you be interested in doing next weeks assignment too?? (Last one!)

4-5 pages...

As an Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, prepare a 4–5 page opinion for the Court based on the following facts: James Smith was arrested for burglarizing his next door neighbor's apartment in the state of California. And without the benefit of a warrant, the neighbor, who is a friend of Mr. Smith, forced open the front door to Mr. Smith's apartment and saw his property. The neighbor called the police, and they immediately arrested Mr. Smith for burglary and possession of stolen property out of fear that he would get rid of the property before they returned with a search warrant. Mr. Smith's conviction in the state and federal courts were upheld, and it is now before the U.S. Supreme Court. Prepare the Court's response to this constitutional challenge that Mr. Smith was denied equal protection under the law.
  • Identify specific examples in the language of prior decisions.
  • Examine some of the arguments used by the framers of the Constitution while debating the language of the document.
  • Include any philosophical underpinning that might influence the court's ruling.
  • Include any social force(s) that could be useful to guide the decision.
  • Outline major philosophical arguments of the U.S. Supreme Court in such cases as Weeks v. United States ( and Mapp v. Ohio (
  • Use specific references to support your position from the U.S. Constitution.

Please note that the U.S. Bill of Rights brings a philosophical perspective that should not be lost and has helped to shape constitutional law in the United States.

Let me know so I can post it correctly.

Thank you again for everything this week!!

Sure! I'd be happy to help!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks! I just posted it to the main page. It's not due until next Saturday.

I appreciate it!
Got it! Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hey! Just thought you would like to know I got a full points A on that last assignment! You rock!!

Look forward to working with you again!

Thanks so much for letting me know!

Register Here