Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

XXXXX XXXXX Please can you answer this $80 Need it Tuesday

XXXXX XXXXX Please can you answer this $80 Need it Tuesday July 5
1. The effect of losing your job is traumatic whether it is because of your own failure to live up to the expectations of the employer or due to a downturn in the employer's business.
Sandy, a baby boomer, has worked for a company for 15 years. She has always been given excellent evaluations and annual increases like those received by other similarly placed employees in her division. She was recently called into her supervisor's office and informed, “You are fired.” She was given no opportunity to defend herself and was told to clean her desk and leave immediately. A member of security helped her pack her personal belongings; he made certain she took no company materials and escorted her to her car.
The termination of Sandy's employment appears to be unfair, but was it illegal? Why, or why not? Based on your knowledge of employment at will and as the company's HR manager, explain Sandy's status to her. Do you foresee any legal issues for your company if Sandy visits her local attorney? Why?
Justify your answers with examples and reasoning.
2. Research your state's unemployment insurance Web site. Compare the unemployment provisions with those of another state of your choosing. Are there any provisions for students in each of these states? Why, or why not?
Explain the differences or similarities in how determinations of claims are made in each of these states. Share your opinion on the effectiveness of unemployment insurance in the United States today. What is the availability and length of coverage of unemployment insurance? Is unemployment insurance living up to its objectives?
Thanks for requesting me.

I will complete before your deadline.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you
For the second question, is it ok if I choose GA and any other state?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I just wanted to update you that I will be completing this assignment before your Tuesday deadline.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Were you able to download the answer?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, will take care of this today