Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

XXXXX XXXXX Please can you answer this $100 Need it Saturday

XXXXX XXXXX Please can you answer this $100 Need it Saturday July 2
Review Scenario
• Under the ECPA, has Best Built Casinos been given the authority to review an employee's private e-mail?
• What has been the major effect of the ECPA on U.S. employers and employees, if any?
• Are you jeopardizing your position by using a company computer for personal use? What advice or caution should you extend to the supervisor regarding the use of the laptop computers?
Submit in a two- to three-page Microsoft Word document.
Scenario
Your supervisor at Best Built Casinos wants to provide laptop computers for specific field supervisors and workers at your organization and requests your inputs prior to developing a proposal for senior management’s review.
Prior to leaving the office for your commute home, you check your personal e-mail to determine if your spouse wants you to pick up anything from the store or dry cleaners. You silently thank Best
Built Casinos’ chief executive officer (CEO) Mary O’Malley for providing computers to key people as it certainly makes work life and personal life more compatible. This thought reminds you the labor attorney has been suggesting you should develop a computer usage policy for distribution to all employees of Best Built Casinos.
Discuss the legal protections of the ECPA and their limitations for employee privacy.
2. Review Scenario
Submit your answers in a two- to three-page Microsoft Word document
Scenario

Review and consolidate all scenarios. Make a recommendation to CEO
Mary O’Malley summarizing your findings, and briefly outline the proposed solutions.
Address the WARN Act and any concerns Best Built Casinos may have as a result of this act.
Look beyond the legal issues, and address the practical issues involved with a potential layoff.
Thanks for reqesting me. I will complete before your deadline.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you
You need a single 2-3 page report answering all the questions in this thread, correct?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no it 2-3 pages for #1 and 2-3 pages for #2
Oh, ok. Just wanted to confirm.

-Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi
Hi!

I am working on your question. I will post by Saturday evening 6 PM EST. Hope that works for you.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, that great
I just wanted to update you that I will be posting by 9:30 PM EST today.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok, thanks
Hi!

Download my response to the first question from the following link: Click.

I just noticed that the scenario for the second question is missing. Could you please post it so I can answer asap?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

this is the Scenario

Review and consolidate all scenarios from the past scenarios .

Make a recommendation to CEO Mary O'Malley summarizing your findings, and briefly outline the proposed solutions.

Past scenarios of Best Built Casinos?

If yes, then can I complete this by tomorrow morning?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, that correct, thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.