Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

I have posted questions and not gotten answers twice. I am

Customer Question

I need this in one week on Tuesday June 28th. Thanks

Job Redesign and Workplace Rewards Assessment

The Job Redesign and Workplace Rewards Assessment is a two-part project that asks you to assess the current state of your workplace environment in regard to how it motivates—or fails to motivate—employees to affect increased job satisfaction and workplace productivity.
Part One:

Prepare a 1,750- to 2,100-word assessment focusing on a selected job or department in your company in regard to the system of goal-setting, performance evaluation, and workplace rewards that impact productivity, both positively and negatively, and job satisfaction, as related to the selected job or department. Address the following:

• Identify the current major components, tasks, or responsibilities of the selected position. Does the job currently allow any self-management or sense of choice? Does the position cultivate a sense of intrinsic motivation?

• Briefly discuss current company-wide rewards, such as bonus plans or profit-sharing, and one-to-one rewards, such praise or recognition. Examine and evaluate if these rewards are effective in motivating behavior for this position.

• Identify how goals are used at your company with regard to the selected position. Be sure to consider what kinds of goals are set, how the goals are set, and if the goal system is effective for this position.

Part Two:

Prepare a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on the evaluation conducted in Part One. Address the various ways a selected position or job could be redesigned to increase job satisfaction and productivity. The proposed modification can be made to the selected position or department itself or to the company’s broader system of goal-setting, performance evaluation, and workplace rewards. Be sure to include the following:

• Explore the various job redesign approaches to revise the selected position.

• Describe the major components, tasks, or responsibilities of the selected position after it has been redesigned.

• What recommendations would you make to improve your company's reward system with regard to this position?

• What recommendations would you make to improve the goal system to increase productivity and job satisfaction for this redesigned position?

• Recommend an implementation plan for bringing the redesigned position into the organization. Consider factors that might impact the intrinsic or extrinsic motivation of an employee.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.