Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

XXXXX XXXXX Please can you answer this for $100 need it Thursday

XXXXX XXXXX Please can you answer this for $100 need it Thursday the 30
1. A gap continues to exist between the earnings of full-time male workers and full-time female workers in the United States. This gap has narrowed over time and varies depending on the hourly, weekly, or annual pay status of the workers. In your company, employees have been questioning the company's pay practices and assessing whether jobs are appropriately evaluated and, consequently, paid appropriately.
Research the issue of discrimination in pay, paying particular attention to the EPA. Write an article for the employee newsletter addressing the four compensable factors used in determining whether jobs are substantially equal. Address the role of the job market in determining the earnings. What role does affordability of wages—a company’s ability to pay—play in determining the earnings? Pay particular attention to your audience. Explain all issues accurately to make them understandable across all levels of employees.
2. Domestic violence spills into the workplace when the victims go to work. This is a serious employer concern. Domestic violence contributing to social and ethical issues, low productivity, and absenteeism in the workplace is of particular importance.
Research the issue of domestic violence in the workplace on the Internet or your library. Pay attention to any local or national items in the media. Why should employers be concerned about this issue? What action should they take, if any? Do you recommend the adoption of a workplace violence team concept? What purpose can such a team serve? Cite any references your research uncovers of actual organizational involvement in violence in the workplace. Write a two-page summary of your research, and include recommendations for organizations.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for requesting me. Is the 2 page summary for only the second question or for the two questions put together?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi,The second question
Ok. I will complete before your deadline.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
are there references to the first question
No.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok thanks