Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

portfolio effective study skills are the sole foundation of

portfolio effective study skills are the sole foundation of a sound education need to be accamadic font style ref and bilbographed
Category: Homework
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer again. Please let me know when you need this and how many words and references are required.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi angela between 300 and 500 word count the top of the essay needs to be module 1 effective study skills are the sole foundation written on the top accamadic font ref through out and bilbographed hope thats spelt wright thanks
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Yes, I can post a 500 word essay in APA format with references (bibliography) and the title of "Module One: Effective Study Skills are the Sole Foundation of a Sound Education" tonight if that is acceptable?
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.