Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

Hi HG, hope you are doing fine. Here my question For

Hi HG, hope you are doing fine.
Here my question :

For this assignment, your outline should be 1-2 pages plus an APA Reference page in length. The following shows the basic format of an outline that is utilized when writing a research paper. Please make sure that you substitute the words and phrasing in this outline, with ideas that reflect an overview of your paper.
As usual, please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

I. Introduction (Name of Role Model)

II. Reasons why I chose the Role Model

A. Reason with personal relevance

B. Reason with personal relevance

III. Reasons why this person is a good role model

A. Reason
1. Example with in-text citation

B. Reason
1. Example with in-text citation

IV. Conclusion
Thanks for the request. Do you have the prompt? (IE: Is this paper about a role model? What are you writing about?) When is this due?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes, the paper is about a role model and I chose "NELSON MANDELA" ( the former president of South Africa) . The outline is due at the end of the day.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Please let me know if you have time to do it today or if you have any question ...

I can have this for you before midnight. Thanks.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

HG, my teacher just told us that now we need a rough draft for our final from this outline.

Here are the requirements:

the Rough Draft of the Leadership/Role Model paper, and to describe the documents in the Week 6 screen of Doc Sharing that students will need to review to properly complete the assignment.
The Rough Draft depends heavily on how well the outline was done, because the outline provides the framework for the narrative and the sources that act as supporting material. The rough draft should have all the basic features of the final paper, but it may be somewhat shorter, and may still require some adjustments in content and organization.
Some parties also contend that the rough draft does not have to be very well written, and that the important thing is to get the ideas on the paper and not worry too much about spelling, sentence structure, and punctuation. I disagree with that interpretation of the rough draft, and I will expect students to do their best in those areas.
Let's look at the documents in the Week 6 screen of Doc Sharing and discuss their application to the rough draft.
1. The Revised Week 6 Leadership Role Model Draft Rubric: This document illustrates the points that will be allocated to major portions of the assignment. An "orderly" rough draft will follow the structure of the outline and will include an APA cover page on the front end, and a separate APA References page at the end.

The rough draft seems like a separate assignment that is relatively lengthy. If you can open a new post and request me, I would be happy to look at the parameters.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The rough draft is part of this assignment but if you wish I can make a new post.

I would appreciated you send me the rough draft tomorrow night.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Can I get an answer as soon as possible, at least before wednesday wich is my final test?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Are you there? Please I just want to know if you can help me or not. I am running out of time.