Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

You have held conversations with Precision Parts leaders and

Customer Question

You have held conversations with Precision Part's leaders and obtained the following information, which you want to use in the development of a four-year strategic management plan.

Precision Part's employees now number 5,000, and all are currently employed in the U.S. It plans to grow to 10,000 employees in 4 years.
New facilities will be needed in international expansion, and Precision Parts anticipates building most of those (80%) outside the United States.
Precision Parts holds 5% of the world market share on small SUV’s, but its goal is 9% in 4 years.
Current stock price is $10 per share. The goal is $22 a share.
Profit margin 3-year average is 6%. Industry average during this time has also been 6%. The company goal is 13% in 4 years.
Precision Parts has averaged 28% employee turnover during the last 3 years. This is compared to an industry average of 25%. The company’s goal is to increase employee retention by lowering annual turnover to 17%.
Precision Parts contributes to all the local communities in which it is doing business. This is one of its corporate values. Current charity is 0.5% of total profits, but the company would like to raise that to 5% in 4 years.
A strategic management plan is vital for the company business today. Create a basic strategic management plan for Precision Parts of 1000–1250 words, including quantifiable goals and measures. Review the company scenario at the beginning of the course for additional information regarding growth goals. Post your Word document on the Discussion Board, and include the following:

Report environmental scanning of current conditions in the area of expansion including economy, competition, political stability, and so forth.
Address internal resource analysis such as managerial and financial strengths and weaknesses.
Please include short-term and long-term strategic goals.
Location consideration for implementation is vital. Please discuss the benefits and limitations for expansion in your chosen area.
Evaluate the posted plans of others and post helpful critique and suggestions. Each comment must be at least 150 words in length. Use the 2x2 matrix to comment (i.e., two things you liked about the posting and two things the student could have included to improve the posting including errors, exclusion, or erroneous information).
Category: Homework
Expert:  Manas11 replied 3 years ago.

Can you please let me know the deadline for this question.

Regards,

Manas
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like it by Friday 6/10 or the latest Saturday morning 6/11
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hello I have not heard back from you are you working on this and when can I expect it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, You took my money and I have not heard anything from you. Is this a scam, I am going to report you to the Better Business Bureau if I do not hear back from you today!

April Collazo
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I need this today and the first tutor did not help with this assignment or communicate with me. Please help.. I need this asap. I have already paid the 45 and received no help.