Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work

reference http // 7an7w8rw653kpjg complete

complete the Multiple pathways to learning assessment in the chapter. prepare a 400 word paper where you answer the following:
How may you use the study techniques recommended for your personality type and strongest intelligences to function best in a distance learning environment? Which techniques may you use to improve less-developed areas or intelligences? What is the importance of knowing your learning strengths in addition to those of your classmates? How may this knowledge be beneficial to collaborative work completed in an online learning environment?

(I do not need this until saturday 6/11/11)
Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer again. I can post this in about two hours if that is alright with you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That will be great, I do not need this until saturday.

I did post a question about cuban americans that I am having trouble getting a reply on that I need there any way you can help with it as well?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.