M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work

I have two discussion questions due Thursday, 9 June for my

I have two discussion questions due Thursday, 9 June for my Sociology class. Can anyone help in answering the following questions? Willing to pay a bonus!!'

"Victimless" Crimes

1. Can the government require you to a wear seat belt while driving? What is the argument that it can, and what is the argument that it cannot? How would such seat belt laws differ from the requirement that infants in cars be in car seats? Respond in approximately 100 words.

"Ethical Progress"

2. The outlawing of slavery and extending voting rights to women seem to indicate that ethics can have beneficial results. Give an example from the past that indicates a similar result or a current social policy that might be regarded as wrong, which therefore needs to be changed. Give your reasons and indicate which ethical theory you believe provides the best support for your view. Respond in approximately 100 words.

I can do these two discussion questions for you by Thursday.

I am on them!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you

I will have these shortly.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Will you have this shortly? Per your message at 11:57 am, you stated you would have them shortly.

I had a problem, but I am almost finished.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Ok, thank you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok there is one part of the first question that was untouched. Also, not sure I am understanding your response to question 2.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I re-read again and it makes sense now. My apologies had a very long day and can't seem to focus.
I understand. I did not include a specific ethical theory, because there are very different versions of them, and I do not know which are included in your materials.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Forgot to accept the answer.