BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

How would you rank the stress management techniques in terms

• How would you rank the stress management techniques in terms of personal effectiveness? Once you have ranked them, be sure to provide your rationale for your personal ranking.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need this answer before June 11, 2011. Can you please notify me about the answer to my questions by that date. Thank you in advance. Here is my question again

Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal about the stress management technique that includes information from the Week Two readings, information from the University of Phoenix Material: Stress Management Proposal, and responses to the following questions:

• How do you think you would have responded to other stress management techniques?

Include at least one peer-reviewed reference.

Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.
I will have it by the due date. Thanks! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was the one who posted this question earlier. I need this answer before June 11, 2011. Can you please advise me about the answer to my question before the due date I have giving you. Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal about the stress management technique that includes information from the Week Two readings, information from the University of Phoenix Material: Stress Management Proposal, and responses to the following questions:

Here is your answer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g4wqhxpjpa5068u

Please be sure to ACCEPT when satisfied, and a bonus for exceptional work is greatly appreciated!

I should mention about JA, the question may remain inactive for a period, without any contact between us... at some point it may come up listed as "timed out", rather than "waiting for expert." If that happens, that doesn't mean that this question is not being or has not been answered, it simply means that there has been no interaction between us for a certain amount of time...and if you should need to contact me amidst that status, you simply send a message the way you normally do.

Thank you! BMW Smile

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm unable to view the link you provided. I needed the answer today.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.