Hello, and thanks for the question.
84. D. the prestige of operating as a corporation
85. B. Gross profit rate and return on sales
86. C. Promotion of Multiculturalism.
87. D. Corporate citizenship
88. D. China
89. C. Less than $1; about 25
90. B. Canada, Mexico
91. A. The appellate court allows the parties to introduce new evidence so long as it was not previously introduced at the original trial.
92. C. Article III.
93. A. the substitution effect.
94. A. shift to the right if Y is a normal good
95. C. Globalization 1.0
96. D. connect, compute, communicate, collaborate, and compete everywhere and all the time
97. E. provides data from business events to the corporate database
98. B. marketing decision support system
99. B. Brand personification
Hope this helps!
Go ahead and post the three missing questions.
82) _____ are sections of the balance sheet.
A. Assets, liabilities, and owners' equity
B. Revenues, assets, and liabilities
C. Assets, liabilities, and expenses
D. Expenses, revenues, and owners' equity
83) The proprietorship form of business organization
A. is classified as a separate legal entity.
B. must have at least two owners in most states.
C. generally receives favorable tax treatment relative to a corporation.
D. combines the records of the business with the personal records of the owner.
100) Which of the following statements is true concerning the applicability of attitudes in understanding behavior?
A. A single, global measure of attitude is necessary to predict behavior
B. Behavior is affected equally by those attitudes formed via social learning and those formed via behavioral learning
C. General attitudes are the best predictors of behavior
D. Cognitive attitudes influence behavior better than affective-based attitudes
67) Incremental analysis would not be appropriate for
A. Analysis of manufacturing variances
B. elimination of an unprofitable segment.
C. a make or buy decision.
D. an allocation of limited resource decision.