Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer

I need someone to assist me with a power point presentation.

I need someone to assist me with a power point presentation. I am very sick and unable to get this taken care of by the time it is due. Please help!

You work for a large retailer of consumer electronics that is constantly seeking to add the latest technologies to its product lines. Find one new electronics product that you think the company should consider incorporating into its line of merchandise using resources such as and and

• Create an 8- to 10-slide presentation for upper management that supports your decision. Your goal is to convince the executive board to adopt this product.

You want to consider the following as you are creating your presentation:

• How does this new technology benefit consumers?

• Why would consumers want to buy this product?

• What makes this product better than other similar products?

• What features does this product include?

Your presentation must include the following components:

• A title slide for the first slide

• A reference slide for the final slide

• A slide design

• At least three different slide layouts

• At least one clipart to support the content of the presentation

• At least one picture to support the content of the presentation

• Detailed speaker notes

Your presentation must include the following modifications:

• Change the font of the title to the slide master.

• In the speaker notes of the first slide, make note of the font change. Be sure to make this change after you have selected and applied your slide design.

• Insert your name in the footer area of the slide master.

Hello! When do you need this by?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, thank you so much for being willing to help me with this. It is due tonight, midnight mountain time.
Please click here for your file:
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. Once I "accept" will I get the file with it filled in? I'm unsure of how this works.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I know, but when I opened it it was a template rather than the assignment. That's what I am asking.
Oh, you need to click "View, normal" and it would revert to the assignment I did. The last part requires you to put your name in the "master" template which is why the page is set on view master.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Oh wow, thank you! I'm sorry about that. I truly appreciate this more than you know! I'm sick as a dog right now and am having a hard time looking at this screen at all. Thank you!!