Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Curriculum Guides for Academic Interventions 1) A curriculum

Customer Question

Curriculum Guides for Academic Interventions 1) A curriculum guide is a packet of practical ideas for teaching that is written in a convenient format as practical teaching notes for use in the future by either you or your colleagues. It is a how-to guide that covers steps for achieving specific objectives, principles governing behavior, or descriptions of effective teaching strategies, interventions, and accommodations that a special educator can use in the classroom. The guide might include: a) The title of the strategy or principle. b) An explanation of its educational purpose (goal or objective). c) A task analysis of teacher and student activities. d) Student assessment procedures. e) References for each strategy or principle. 2) Create a curriculum guide for teaching an academic subject with additional learning strategies and possible behavioral interventions for any off-task student. Include practical information necessary for effective teaching of students with EBD. 3) Grading criteria: The curriculum guide should be sufficiently accurate, thorough, and clear to such a degree that the reader can implement the strategies. This should be useable by any of the teachers in the student's school. This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment's drop box.

Read more: Curriculum Guides for Academic Interventions1) A curriculum - JustAnswer
Category: Homework
Expert:  Amber replied 5 years ago.

Hi Customer~

For the value that you are offering, I have a model paper for this assignment that I can offer you to purchase. Using a model paper can save you a considerable amount of time as it meets all of the requirements that you have listed above and the research and reference list will already be completed for you.

Therefore, all you will need to do is reword or paraphrase the document to make it your own. Just let me know if you would like to use the model paper and I will upload it for you right away.

Talk to you soon!