Hello, and thanks for the question
1. The balls increase in size
2. The red balls decrease in speed
3. When the mass is set at 199 amu for both the red and blue sides
4. The balls have less room to move around so they get into more collisions
5. When the number of particles is set at 99 for both the red and blue sides
6. When the temperature is set at 1 degree K, mass set at 199 amu and the number is XXXXX at 99 for both the red and blue sides
7. The balls move slower
8. When the temperature is set at 999 degrees K for both the red and blue sides
9. When the temperature is set at 1 degree K for both the red and blue sides
10. A pot of boiling water
11. The molecules in the water move more slowly when they are frozen in the winter
12. When the tea is at 45 degrees F
13. Increasing the temperature causes the molecules in the milk to move more quickly which encourages mixing
14. This question got cut short, but the answer would be the choice that is the lowest temperature.
Hope this helps!
I truly appreciate you response,but as you know two questions got cut off I have posted them below This is multiple choice Thanks very much!!!!!!:
If you opened up a container of very stinky Limburger cheese on a windless day at one end of a large outdoor parking lot with a group of shoppers 50 feet away, at what air temperature would you be able to eat your snack the longest without offending the shoppers with its smell? When the air temperature is at 00 F When the air temperature is at 300 F When the air temperature is at 600 F When the air temperature is at 900 F
There is an outdoor smoking area, near a bus stop, that is used by the same people every day at lunch time. Will the smoke from the cigarettes be more noticeable to the people waiting for the bus on a windless day in the middle of summer OR on a windless day in the middle of winter?
The cooler temperatures in winter make the molecules larger so it takes less time for the smoke to reach you
There will be no difference - people will smell the smoke at the same time regardless of the season
The warmer temperatures in summer make the molecules more active and move more quickly so it takes less time for the smoke to reach you
The cooler temperatures in winter makes noses stuffy so people will not smell the smoke from the cigarettes