Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

Help re-wording please (I want it to sound sophisticated/business

Help re-wording please (I want it to sound sophisticated/business like, but friendly):

(Company Name) has a commitment to green-conscious practices. It has been predetermined by the government’s Division of Oil and Gas that this desolate oil reserve is safe for the [minimal surrounding plants and wildlife]. In addition to protecting the environment while increasing oil and natural gas production in the United States, we are focused on health, safety, cost effective solutions, while
proceeding with guidelines of federal, state and local laws and regulations. [Working with various levels of industry and local officials emphasizes on our effort to go green while maximize the benefits of development while controlling the impacts on their communities.] (New intro sentence to combine with the following wording:------ as we proceed with the drilling process, is a cornerstone of our organization.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.