Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

WILL TIP $25.00 - NEED BY MONDAY 05/23/11 - Six page APA formatted

WILL TIP $25.00 - NEED BY MONDAY 05/23/11 - Six page APA formatted paper explaining how criminal profiling, coupled with your Comprehensive theory (I have this ready) can be used to investigate and solve violent crimes. What sorts of approaches and tactics can be employed to reduce violent and aggressive behaviors? Make sure to use appropriate authorities to support all of your observations and approaches to these issues.
I would like to answer your Question, but the information you are looking for would require an extended amount of my time than what I normally do for the listed price.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Even with the $25.00 tip? How much would you be willing to do it for?
The last assignment was only 3 pages. 6 pages is a pretty extensive paper thats twice as long and Monday is a short deadline. If you want, I can opt out for someone else.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Well I was trying to determine how much $ would make it a better deal for you but if you do not feel like you have enough time to complete it then I will need to find someone else.

The last assignment was a $30 tip for 3 pages. 6 pages would be comparable in amount and time spent. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Okay I will tip $60.00, does that work for you? I have to have this before 12am MST on Monday.
You would have it by Monday. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Here is the link to my comprehensive theory, which you will need to complete the paper.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bf6ssrh0vp5yte1/comprehensive%20theory.docx

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I'm still working on this. Will have this before midnight. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I'm still working on it. If you no longer want the assignment, please let me know.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do need the assignment, it is extremely important.
Quick question- how do I cite the "Comprehensive theory" or do I need to reference the same theories with different sources?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well the comprehensive theory is something I wrote so you wouldn't need to cite that, only the actual mention of the theories, ie Bandura's social learning theory.
Got it. Thanks. I'll be done within the next hour.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Would you be interested in either of these?

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/59lcm-page-paper-due-7-18-05-will-tip-70-i-rubric.html
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/59lc9-two-paragraphs-considering-different-opinions.html
Another expert already replied but thanks for the request!