Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer

Homework Girl can you help me explain that our property is

Homework Girl: can you help me explain that our property is environmentally friendly? This is a biggie...although there are different types of energy, oil is one of the main types. I need help re-writing this:

We are drilling in an environmentally friendly area. We are not drilling in a new prestine area that might have consequences for plans or wild life.

Can you help me pump that up into a paragraph? I want to show the importance of how we are making 'green' efforts as we proceed to drill for oil on our land.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.