Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer

Hi Homework Girl can you help me turn this into a better paragraph

Hi Homework Girl can you help me turn this into a better paragraph? If it needs added info, please simply add on, I will see the fixer locations when I read it, thx!

In consideration of a completed sale of each share of the limited partnership you as the selling broker making the referral of the investor will receive a commission of .25% of the working interest for each well. This commission will be paid directly to the broker of record and will be paid at the same time as all other investors are paid. Commissions will be paid out of Seismic Resources working interest and not the investor. This is an excellent way to generate an extra "bonus" for yourself, or to create an ongoing revenue source from multiple referrals throughout the year.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.