Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

Help re-writing this for/brochure asking investors to join

Help re-writing this for/brochure asking investors to join our Limited Partnership to drill an oil well...I want it to sound very sophisticated. My site is CaliforniaBlackGold.Com to see the style of writing I/kind/use

The two marked drilling sites have been chosen because they are both on major seismic faults and with cross faults traversing the exact drilling location; the key ingredient for maximum production for oil wells, which is what you will find in neighboring oil fields in this area.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.