Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Resources Appendix C, Government in America, and MyPoliSciLab Consider

• Resources: Appendix C, Government in America, and MyPoliSciLab
• Consider the content in Ch. 4 and 5 of the text and select the chapter that interests you more.
• Choose one main category in the chapter. Main categories in the text are denoted by bold red headers, for example, Freedom of Religion in Ch. 4. Under each main category in red, there are subcategories denoted by bold blue headers in the text. An example of a subcategory in Ch. 4 is The Establishment Clause. You must select one main category and then narrow your topic to only one subcategory. The subcategory subject matter serves as the basis for this assignment.
• Refer to Appendix C for further clarification on the categories and instructions for selecting a subcategory.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in APA format answering the following questions about the subcategory you choose:
o Why did you choose this category within civil liberties or civil rights? Why did you choose the particular subcategory?
o Describe a public policy designed to protect the civil liberty or civil right. Do you support or oppose this policy?
o Summarize a news or journal article that discusses your group or issue. This article must have been published within the last 10 years.
o What did you learn from the article that is not included in the book (or vice versa)?
o What strides have individuals or groups in your category made in the past 10 years?
o How have federal court rulings in this area affected public policy? You may refer to the text and MyPoliSciLab for specific court cases.
o Address only one of the following depending on your selected category:
• Civil liberties: Currently, do we need more or less protection of this liberty in contemporary American society? Defend your answer.
• Civil rights: Currently, do groups need more or less protection of this right in contemporary American society? Defend your answer.

• Post your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 6 years ago.

Brittany :

Hello Bashi,

Brittany :

I will get started on this for you. Can you please let me know when you need it by?

Customer:

Hi Brittany,

Customer:

I need it by afternoon Sunday, May 15th

Customer:

Is this conducive?

Brittany :

that will work for me. I should be able to get it done for tomorrow I just wanted to make sure it wasnt due today

Customer:

thanks so much Brittany......Do you know if Lani S. still tutoring for Just Answer? or can you direct me to the appropriate email party that would be able to assist me on this inquiry?

Customer:

Thanks again.

Brittany :

Hello Bashi, Yes, Lani S is still tutoring on Just Answer. I show that she was briefly logged in today. Would you like me to send a message to her for you?

Customer:

no that is okay.....thanks Brittany.

Brittany :

Hi Bashi, I just wanted to let you know that I got stuck out of the house yesterday but I will have it for you shortly.

Customer:

Okay - thanks for the fyi......

Brittany :

Hi Bashi, I am sorry this is so late. Please click here