proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.

FOR Expert4U, Educator ONLY!!!!!!!..... Hi Erica...Hope

FOR Expert4U, Educator ONLY!!!!!!!.....

Hi Erica...Hope all is well with you and your family....your my favorite by the

Would you be able to expand this comment with about 200 words??..if you have the time???
"Knowing one part of algebra will always help in learning another part of algebra and the same for the opposite, not knowing one part of algebra can hinder ones learning of another part of algebra"

Please advise as to your availability to this question...I do not anyone else's help except your's!!!

~ Jim ~
Hello my dear friend. When do you need the assignment completed?Laughing
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello my dear your earliest convenience...if you do not have time today....then tomorrow will be fine....I do not want you to rush...but in retrospect...mother's day is coming I do not want you to work hard if you have kids :<)
Oh..don't worry. I do have 3 boys ages 10, 13, and 15. But I will find the time today or tomorrow to complete the assignment for a truly deserving customer. I am trying not to take on too many assignments this weekend to have some free time for me. Laughing But you are a wonderful customer and I cannot turn you down!!!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
why thank you....and your smilies are wonderful....Really Erica...if not today....tomorrow will be just fine...I want you to relax this weekend...with 3 must keep busy!!!! You better get breakfast in bed...or I'm making an
Thanks Jim. I will have it ready for you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you Erica.....your the best of the best!!!!!!!!!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Thanks so much. As pleasure!!!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Erica....I just wanted to take this time to thank you for your outstanding work...with any question I may ask. You are by far the nicest and most reliable tutor on this site, and an utmost pleasure to work with!!!

I wish you a very nice mothers day...and try to get in some "ERICA TIME" deserve it!!!

~ Jim ~
Thank You!!!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you are very welcome!!!