GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion
10868375

For GeologyTutor. Please help! Final Project Factors and

For GeologyTutor. Please help!
Final Project: Factors and Forces of Geological Features Resources: Yellowstone National Park.
Choose a state or one of the following regions:
Region 1: Interior Plain Region
2: Appalachian Highlands
Region 3: Rocky Mountain System
Region 4: Pacific Mountain System
Region 5: Atlantic Plain
Review the different regions at: http://tapestry.usgs.gov/
Create a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation for your selected state or region. Address the following in your PowerPoint®: Describe the various geologic events that have occurred in your region. Describe the geological features and various types of rocks that formed in the area (for example, mountains, craters, canyons, volcanoes, fault lines, or folds). Choose one of these geological features to research. What is the most prevalent rock type of the feature? Describe the mineral composition of the rock type. How old is your geologic feature? Estimate the absolute age of the geological feature, and discuss a methods used to determine the age. What geologic event created your chosen geological feature? Discuss the process of plate tectonics related to the formation. Discuss the significance of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks in your region. Discuss the type(s) of weathering and erosion processes that has most likely affected the physical appearance of your geological feature. Discuss any significant water, ocean, desert, or glacial feature(s) associated with your region, and the process involved with creating one of them. Discuss resources that are abundant in the region and the importance and economic value of this resource to the region or nation. In conclusion, discuss why you selected this geological feature for your written assignment. Be sure to include graphics Be sure to include details in speaker notes Use APA guidelines for citations and references I need this presentation on Yellowstone National park!
Hello and thank you for requesting me. I would like to answer your question, but this assignment will take more time than what I normally do for the listed price. If you are willing to increase the price, I can complete the assignment for you. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am willing to increase the price. How much would you be able to do it for?

I would prefer at least $5 per slide. Just for my information, what is your instructor's last name? Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok, I can do that. The last name isXXXXX can you have it done by?
Thank you
I'll try to have it done by tonight.

Thanks!

Jennifer
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I accepted your answer and gave a tip. Will you please disable the link so that no one else will be able to use the presentation. Thanks again.
Thank you so much. I disabled the link as requested.