Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

Compare and contrast the First and Second New Deals. Be sure

Compare and contrast the First and Second New Deals. Be sure to examine the problems they sought to address as well their goals, opposition, and results. Explain the process of Japaness interment during World War II. How did this affect civil liberities in the United States? In your opinion, was it a violation of rights, or was it necessary to national security? Explain your answer. Describe the American family following World War II. Specifically, did the role of woman change in this conversion to peace? If so how? Waht was the ideal female image projected by mass media in the 1950s? Was this ideal also the reality? Why or why not? Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X were both leaders in the Civil Rights Movement.Compare and contrast these two leaders. Be sure to adress their goals and methods. 200 words
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 5 years ago.

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist you. With your questions. The last question on MLK and Malcolm X is 200 words and the rest is there a limit? When do you need this by? Thanks

next week

Kathy :

I will have it ready this weekend. Thanks

Kathy :

Even though the question appears close now I will complete it as offered. Just you to know that I am working on it. Thanks

Kathy :

Sorry I am running late with your questions, some unexpected issues arise. I will complete them this morning. I hope this works for you. Thanks

Expert:  Kathy replied 5 years ago.

Hi! Attached are the answers to questions 1-2. I am working on 3-4 and I will post the response as soon as I complete them. Please let me know for the link would not open. Thanks

Expert:  Kathy replied 5 years ago.

Hi! Attached is the answer to your question #3.I am currently working on the essay. Click on the word answer below.

Expert:  Kathy replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.