akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

1. Find the exact value of y, or state that y is undefined.

1. Find the exact value of y, or state that y is undefined. Y=sin -1 (1) Simplify your answer. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.
2. Find the exact value of y or state that y is undefined. Y=cos -1 (-square root 3 over 2) Simplify your answer. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.
3. Find the exact value of y or state that y is undefined. Y = tan -1 square root3 over 3 ) Simplify your answer. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.
4. Find the exact value in radians, of y or state that y is undefined. Y=cot -1 (-1) simplify answer. Type an exact answer using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.
5. Find the exact value in radians or y or state that y is undefined. Y=sec -1 (2) Type an exact answer using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.
6. Find the exact value of y or state that y is undefined. Y = csc -1 2 simplify answer. Type an exact answer using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Type your answer in radians.
7. Find the exact value of y or state that y is undefined. Y=cos (cos -1 (-0.3)) simplify answer, including any radicals. Use integers or fractions for any number in the expression.
8. Find the exact value of y or state that y is undefined. Y = tan (tan -1 8) simplify answer. Type an exact answer using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Type your answer in radians.
9. Find the exact value of y or state that y is undefined. Y=tan -1 ( tan 9pi/10) simplify answer. Type an exact answer using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Type your answer in radians.
10. Use a sketch to find the exact value of y. y= cos [tan -1 11/3] simplify answer, including any radicals. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.
11. Find the exact value of y or state that y is undefined. Y=sin [tan -1 (-8)] simplify answer, including any radicals. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.
12. Find the exact value of the expression sin ( sin -1 4/5 + tan -1 5/12) type an exact answer in simplified form
13. Find the exact value of the expression tan[ cos -1 (12/13) + tan -1 (3/5)] type an integer or a simplified fraction.
14. Use a calculator to find the value of y in radians rounded to two decimal places. Y = cos -1 (-0.28) type your answer in radians. Round 2 decimal places as needed.
15. Evualate the following expression in terms of x. sin (tan -1 6x) type an exact answer, using radicals as needed.
Category: Homework
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for asking me to reply these questions. If some other information is required, I will inform you.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here are solution

Kindly ACCEPT the answers.

BONUS and POSITIVE feedback will be appreciated.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Numbers 9 and 13 are not correct
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Numbers 9 and 13 are not correct
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for accepting the answer.

In q.no.9, answer is very simple. Answer is straight way (9pi/10).

In q.no. 13, I have solved

tan[ cos -1 (12/13) + tan -1 (3/4)] but you had given the problem as
tan[ cos -1 (12/13) + tan -1 (3/5)] .

As solution of the problem given was coming quite difficult, I assumed as given above and solved. Kindly inform me if I am wrong in my assumption.
Kindly give me correct problem. I will solve it and upload the answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Find the exact value of y, or state that y is undefined

Y= cos -1 (square root 2 /2 )

Y=sin -1 (1)

Y= cos -1 (-4)

Y=sec -1 ( -2 square root 3 /3 )

Y=tan -1 square root 3

y-sin -1 ( -1/2)

Y= csc -1 square root 2

Use a sketch to find the exact value of y

Y= cot (sin -1 3/5)

Y=sin (tan -1 2)

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
These are separate questions and hope that you wish me to reply these questions separately and accept the answers.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here is answer

Kindly ACCEPT the answers.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

#9. says its not correct ...the problem is y=tan -1 ( tan 9pi/)

13. tan [ cos -1 (12/13) + tan -1 ( 3/5)]

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
9. you have written y = tan -1 ( tan 9pi/). This question is incomplete. Kindly write it correctly. What is in the blank space in the expression y = tan -1 ( tan 9pi/........)? Kindly fill it up and send to me.

13. Answer is 61/45.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Find the exact value of y or state that y is undefined. Y=tan -1 ( tan 9pi/10) simplify answer. Type an exact answer using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Type your answer in radians.

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Answer is 9pi/10 = (9/10)*(22/7) = 99/35 radians.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
  • 1. Find all solutions of the equation. Express the solutions in radians between 1 and 2pi. Cosx=square root 2 over 2

X=___+ 2npi or x =___ + 2npi, where n is any integer. (Type an exact answer, using pi as needs. Use ascending order. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression)

• 2. Solve the equation. Give a general formula for all the solutions. Cos x = square root 3 over 2

Give a general formula for all solutions by using angle in the interval [0,2pi), and adding multiples of some integer n. (Simplify answer. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Type answer in radians. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Use a comma to separate answers as needed)

• 3. Find all solutions of the equation. Express the solutions in degrees. Sin x = -1/2
  • 4. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0degree, 360 degree). Round your answers to the nearest tenth of a degree. Sin 0=0.href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/4tnu5-1-find-exact-value-y-state-undefined.html ( use a comma to separate answers as needed. Round the final answer to the nearest tenth as needed. Round all intermediate values to the nearest tenth as needed)
  • 5. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0degree, 360 degree). Round your answers to the nearest tenth of a degree. Sec 0=7.href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/4tnu5-1-find-exact-value-y-state-undefined.html use a comma to separate answers as needed. Round the final answer to the nearest tenth as needed. ( Round all intermediate values to the nearest tenth as needed)
  • 6. Use a calculator to solve the equation on the interval 0< or greater to 0 <2pi

6 tan 0 +5=0 (type answer in radians. Do not round until the final answer. Then round 2 decimal places as needed. Use comma to separate answers as needed)

• 7. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0,2pi) sin (x+ pi/6) =1/2

. (Simplify answer. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Type answer in radians. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Use a comma to separate answers as needed)

• href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/4tnu5-1-find-exact-value-y-state-undefined.html. Solve the equation on the interval 0< or equal to 0 <2pi

(cot 0 -1) ( sin 0+ 1)=0 (Simplify answer. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Type answer in radians. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Use a comma to separate answers as needed)

• 9. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0,2pi)

4 sin ^(to the second power) 0=1 (Simplify answer. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Type answer in radians. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Use a comma to separate answers as needed)

• 10. Solve the equation. 2 sin ^0 + sin 0 -1=0 1 (Simplify answer. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Type answer in radians. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Use a comma to separate answers as needed)
  • 11. Use trigonometric identities to sovle the equation in the interval [0,2pi) sin ^x-2 cos ^x=1 (Type answer in radians. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Use a comma to separate answers as needed)
  • 12. Use trigonometric identities to solve the equation in the interval [0,2pi) 2 cos ^0-3 sin 0-3=0 (Type answer in radians. Type an exact answer, using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression. Use a comma to separate answers as needed)
  • 13. Solve the trigonometric equation in the interval [0,2pi) square root 3 cos x=1 + sin x ( Simplify your answer. Use a comma to separate answers as needed. Type an exact answer using pi as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression)
  • 14. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0,2pi) 5 cos x=1 - sin x (Use a comma to separate answers as needed. Round to four decimal places as needed.

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
These are too many questions. I will solve these questions in two parts.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Answers to q.1-9 are given are here.

Kindly ACCEPT the answers. BONUS and POSITIVE feedback will be appreciated.

I will upload answers to q.10 -14 later today.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It said these are not the answers.

3. needs to be in degrees

5. says check calculation and round carefully

6. same

7. found 1 solution but there is more

8. says answer is correct but there are 2 more solutions

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. I will look into these queries and reply shortly. Now I am solving remaining problems.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Corrected answers are given below.
3. -30 degrees
5. 81.7 degrees
6. -0.69 radians
7. 0, 2pi/3 radians
8. pi/4,5pi/4, 3pi/2 radians

Answers to q10-14 are here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
1.,2.,3,4,5,6,10,12,13,14 are not correct
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Can you tell me what is not correct? Answer might be given in different form.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That could be it. When I wrote the questions I wrote exactly how they should be answered,
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
I also have tried to answer as asked for in the question. If any particular answer is required, kindly inform. The present answer can be manipulated to bring the required answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can u put them in a different form
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Answers are either in radians or degrees. I have put answers as asked in the question but still review it and inform me. Just check and let me know where answer is required in radian and where answer is required in degrees.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For 1 and 2 those are the clues it gives when answers are wrong.

1.Review trigonometric function values to find the angles between 0 and 2pi whose cosine is square root 2 over 2

2. Find the angle in the interval [0,2pi) that satisfy the equation. Then add n times the period of the cosine function to the solutions.

4. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0,360). Round your answers to the nearest tenth of a degree. Sin 0=0.8

5. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0,360). Round your answers to the nearest tenth of a degree. Sec 0 =7.8

6. needs to be in radians

9. type in radians

10. type in radians

12. type in radians

13. says its not correct

16. Use a comma to separate answers as needed. Round four decimal places

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.

Replies to your queries are given below. 1 radian = 180/3.14 = 57.324 degrees

Ans. 45degree or 0.7853 radians, -45 degree or, -0.7853 radians

Ans. 30 degrees or 0.5235 radians, -30 degrees or 0.5235 radians.

Ans. 53.13 degrees, 126.87 degrees

Initially you wrote this question incorrectly.

Ans. 82.6 degrees, -82.6 degrees

6. needs to be in radians

Ans. -0.69, 2.4467 radians

9. type in radians

Ans,.0.5235,2.6179 radians, - 0.5235,3.6651 radians.

10. type in radians

Ans. 1.57 radians

12. type in radians

Ans. -1.57 radians

13. says its not correct

I don’t know why somebody says it is incorrect.

There is no q. 16. It is 14 in end and its answer is 900, -67.38010

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

10. the answer is A (pi/6, 5pi/6, 3pi/2) Does that help with numbers 11,12,13?

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for accepting the answer. It gives me a pleasure to that your questions could be solved ultimately.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
1. Solve the following triangle.
A=? a=101
B= 64 b=?
C=41 c=?

2. Solve the following triangle. A=39, B=36, a =102 meters C=?
3. Solve the following triangle. A=38, C=46,c= 60 feet B=?
4. Solve the following triangle. B=109, C=47, c=21.5 feet A=?
5. A cannon has an angle of elevation of 52 and a horizontal range of 1400 yards. Assume that the trajectory of a shell forms (approximately) an isosceles triangle.
a. Find the total distance the shell travels
b. What is the height of the shell at its highest point?

a. The total distance is ? yards (do not round until the final answer. Then round to the nearest yard as needed)
6. A flagpole 12 feet high stands on a building 36 feet high. To an observer at a height of 48 feet, the building and the flagpole intercept equal angles. Find the distance of the observer from the top of the flagpole.
The distance of the observer from the top of the flagpole is approximately ? feet (do not round until the final answer Then round to one decimal place as needed)
7. Solve the following triangle. A=42, B=34, a =104 meters C=?
8. Solve the following triangle. A=40, C=45,c=63 feet B=?
9. Solve the following triangle. B=110, C=47, c=21.5 feet A=?
10. The sides a,b and c of a triangle ABC are given. Find the value of the cosine of the greastest angle of the triangle. Identify the triangle as an acute, right, or obtuse triangle or as no triangle. A=6 b=8 and c=9 The cosine of the greastest angle of the triangle is? (Round to three decimal places as needed)
11. The sides a,b and c of a triangle ABC are given. Find the value of the cosine of the greastest angle of the triangle. Identify the triangle as an acute, right, or obtuse triangle or as no triangle. A=5 , b=15 and c=16 The cosine of the greatest angle of the triangle is? (round three decimal places as needed.
12. The sides a,b and c of a triangle ABC are given. Find the value of the cosine of the greastest angle of the triangle. Identify the triangle as an acute, right, or obtuse triangle or as no triangle. A=5, b=7 and c=14 The cosine of the greatest angle of the triangle is? (round three decimal places as needed.
13. Solve the triangle. B=5, c=10 and A=130 a=? (round to the nearest hundredth as needed)
14. Solve the triangle. A =15, b=18 and c=20 A= (type answer in degrees, round to one decimal place as needed)
15. Solve the triangle. A =5, b=6 and c=9 A=? type answer in degrees, round to one decimal place as needed)
16. Solve the triangle if possible. A = 25.7, b =13.9 and c=13.5 What is the degree measure of angle A? (simplify your answer. Type an interger or a decimal. Round to the nearest tenth if needed
17. Jan and dean started hiking from the same location at the same time. Jan hiked at 3mph with a bearing of N12 E, and Dean hiked at 5mph with a bearing of N31 W. How far apart were they after 6hrs? (Round to the nearest tenth)
18. A parallelogram has adjacent sides 6cm and 15 cm. If the shorter diagonal is 11cm long, find the length of the longer diagonal. The long diagonal is approximately ? cm long. (round the final answer to one decimal place as needed. Round all intermediate values to two decimal places as needed)
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
I can solve all these problems but I will not as payment is too less for so many problems.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you just answer these ones?

1. Solve the following triangle.
A=? a=101
B= 64 b=?
C=41 c=?

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
OK. I will solve these problems and will upload answers today sometime.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here is answer

Kindly ACCEPT the answer. BONUS and POSITIVE feedback will be appreciated.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you answer 7 thru 18 if I pay more?
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
I will try to reply these questions in two parts and you can accept both the parts.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here is solution to 7-13

Kindly ACCEPT the answers.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

7. is asking for b= meters ?

8. a= ? feet

9. a = ? feet

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here are answers 7-18

Kindly ACCEPT the answers.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
  • 1. The magnitudes || v||, ||w|| are 5 and 8, respectively. The angle between the vectors v and w is 60 degree. Find || v+ w||.

||v + w || = (Type an integer or a decimal. Round to the nearest tenth as needed.)

• 2. The magnitudes || v ||, ||w|| are 6 and 9, respectively. The angle between the vectors v and w is 40 degree. Find || v + 2w||.

|| v + 2w|| = (Type an integer or a decimal. Round to the nearest tenth as needed.)

• 3. The magnitudes || v||, ||w|| are 2 and 5, respectively. The angle between the vectors v and w is 40 degree. Find each of the following.
  • a. The angle between v +2w and v.
  • b. The angle between v + 2w and w.
  • a. The angle between v + 2w and v is approximately ? degree (type an integer or a decimal. Do not round until the final answer. Then round to the nearest tenth as needed)
  • 4. A power boat is crossing a river at 21mph with a bearing of N 79 E. The current in the water with a bearing of N 24 E is flowing at 8mph. Find the actual speed and direction of the boat.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
  • 1. The vector v has initial point P and terminal Q. Write v as a position vector. P(4,3), Q(3,5)

V= ? , ? (Simplify your answer, Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.

• 2. The vector v has initial point P and terminal Q. Write v as a position vector. P(8,1), Q(5,3)

V= ?,? (Simplify your answer, Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.

• 3. The vector v has initial point P and terminal Q. Write v as a position vector. P(-3,3), Q(1,-8)

• 4. Perform the calculations given that u= <4,8> and v= <2,7>. Find 2u +2v.
  • 5. 5. Let u= 4i -3j and v= 5i +7j. Find the vector u + v. (simplify answer. Type answer in terms of i and j.
  • 6. Let v= -8 + 2j and w= -i -3j. Find 7v-8w. simplify answer. Type answer in terms of i and j.
  • 7. Find the unit vector u in the direction of the given vector. <-3,6>

U= < ?,?> (simplify answer. Type an exact answer using radicals as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.)

• 8. Write the vector v in the form ai + bj, given its magnitude ||v|| and the angle a it makes with the positive x-axis. ||v|| = 3, a=45degree

V= ? (simplify answer. Type exact answer using radicals as needed. Type answer in the form ai +bj)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
  • 1. Write the vector v in the form v1i + v2j, given ||v|| and the angle 0 that v makes with the positive x axis.

||v|| = 29, 0 =4pi/3

V= ( ?) I + (?) j (simplify answer. Type exact answer, using radicals as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.

• 2. Find the magnitude and direction angle 0 of the vector.

U=2 [(cos 198) I + (sin 198)j]

The magnitude is ? and the direction angle is ?.

• 3. The magnitude and direction of two forces acting on an object are 70 pounds, S70 E, and 110 lbs, N59 E, respectively. Find the magnitude to the nearest hundredth of a pound, and the direction angle, to the nearest tenth of a degree, of the resultant force.

The magnitude is approximately ? pounds. (do not round until the final answer. Then round to the nearest hundredth as needed)

• 4. A weight of 1700 lbs is suspended from two cables as shown in the figure. Whatis the tension in the two cables. (round to one decimal place as needed)
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for accepting the answers. I will try to reply newly posted questions asap in 3 phases and you can accept them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you :)
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here is answer for q 1-4

Kindly ACCEPT the answers.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here are answers to next q 1-8

Kindly ACCEPT the answers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

None of these are correct.

1. second component is not correct

4. second component is not correct

The rest of them they didnt give me a clue as to what wasnt correct.

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
I have submitted answers to first 12(1-4 and 1-8) questions. Your above comments are about which 2 questions, that is, in 1st 4 questions or 2nd 8 questions. Kindly clarify.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
1-8 are not correct.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
I have again checked and find answers to be correct. Some of them are given in bold letters below the questions itself and others are given in the answers already submitted. Kindly ACCEPT both the sets of the answers.

v = (3- 4)i+(5-3)j = -i+2j

v = -3i+2j

v = 4i-11j

• 5. 5. Let u= 4i -3j and v= 5i +7j. Find the vector u + v. (simplify answer. Type answer in terms of i and j. u+v = 9i+4j
  • 6. Let v= -8 + 2j and w= -i -3j. Find 7v-8w. simplify answer. Type answer in terms of i and j. 7v-8w = - 48i+38j

akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here is answer for 1st q 1-4.

Kindly ACCEPT the answers.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It says these are not correct. It says first draw the vectors v, w, 2w and v + 2w. Then use the law of cosines to find || v + 2w ||. Use a calculator. Recall that the adjacent angles of a paralletogram are supplementary.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Do you want graphical solution for these problems? The law of cosines has been used to find angles. Kindly give question wise comments. It will then be easy for me to clarify.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
that was the clue when I summited the answer for number 1. I am not sure what they are asking for.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
I can not understand why you are saying that answers are wrong. According to me, answers are correct. You yourself also try to check for any mistake.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1.

Write the vector v in the form v1i + v2j given || v|| and the angle that v makes with the positive x axis.

||v|| = 29, 0= 4pi/3 v= (?) I + (?) j

Simplify answer. Type an exact answer, using radicals as needed. Use integers or fractions for any numbers in the expression.

2.

Find the magnitude and direction angle 0 of the vector.

U=2[(cos 198 degree)I _ (sin 198) j]

The magnitude is ? and the direction angle is ?

3.

The magnitude and direction of two forces acting on an object are 70lbs, S70E, and 110 pounds N59E, respectively. Find the magnitude to the nearest hundredth of a pound, and the direction angle, to the nearest tenth of a degree of the resultant force.

The magnitude is approximately ? bls. (do not round until the final answer. Then round to the nearest hundredth as needed)

4. A weight of 1700 lbs is suspended from two cables as shown in the figure. What is the tension in the two cables?

Round to one decimal place as needed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Solve the problem.

At a certain baseball diamond, the distance from home plate through the pitcher's rubber to the far wall (i.e., to dead center) is 416 feet. Given that the infield forms a square 90 feet on each side, how far is it from third base to dead center. Round your answer to the nearest tenth.

Solve the problem.

To find the distance AB across a river, a distance BC of 995 m is laid off on one side of the river. It is found that B = 105.3° and Find AB. Round to the nearest meter.

Solve triangle ABC. If necessary, round the answer to the nearest tenth.

B = 20.2°, C = 108.0°, b = 21.9 inches

A = 70°, B = 20°, a = 5 meters

a = 6.9, b = 13.0, c = 16.2

b = 7, c = 11, A = 112°

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here are answers
Kindly ACCEPT the answers.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1.

||v|| = 29, 0= 4pi/3 v= (?) I + (?) j

2.

U=2[(cos 198 degree)I _ (sin 198) j]

3.

Round to one decimal place as needed.

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.

Answers are given in bold below each question.

1.

||v|| = 29, 0= 4pi/3 v= (?) I + (?) j

V = v1i+v2j = 29 cos (4π/3)i+29sin(4π/3)j

= -14.5i-25.1147j

2.

U=2[(cos 198 degree)I _ (sin 198) j]

Magnitude = 2; angle = -1980

3.

Let F1 = 110lbs N59E and F2 = 70lbsS70E

F1 = 110cos31i+110sin31j = 94.29i+56.65j (angle with +ve x-axis is 31degrees)

F2 = 70cos20i-70sin20j = 65.78i-25.09j (angle with +ve x-axis is -20degrees)

Hence, resultant = F1+F2 = 160.07i+31.57j = 163.15 and angle 11.160

Or, 163.15 N78.840E

Round to one decimal place as needed.

The figure is required for solving this problem.

Kindly ACCEPT the answers.

akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
  • 1. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0, 2π).

4 sin2 x - 3 = 0
  • 2. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0, 2π).

(8 cos x - 4)(8 cos x) = 0
  • 3. Solve the equation by using sum-to-product identities in the interval [0, 2π).

sin(2x) - sin(4x) = 0
  • 4. Do not use a calculator. Find an exact value of s in the specified interval with the given circular function value.

cos s = - square root 3 over 2, [pi.2,pi]
  • 5. The magnitudes, ||v||, ||w|| and the angle θ between the vectors v and w are given. Round the requested magnitude or angle to the nearest tenth.

||v||= 13, ||w||= 7, θ = 28° Find ||v+w||
  • 6. Find all solutions of the equation. Express the solution in radians.

sin x = square root 2 over 2
  • 7. Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0°, 360°). Round the answers to the nearest tenth of a degree.

tan (θ + 60°) = 7
  • 8. Convert the measure from degrees to radians. Express your answer as a multiple of π.

-670°
  • 9. Provide an appropriate response.

Find the value(s) of x in the interval [-pi/2 , pi/2]that satisfy the equation csc x = 1.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
  • 1. Write the reference angle for the given angle.

510°
  • 2. Use sum-to-product identities to rewrite the expression as a product.

cos 39° - cos 57°
  • 3. Find the complement and the supplement of the given angle. If the angle has no complement or supplement state so.

218°
  • 4. Triangle ABC is a right triangle with sides of lengths a, b, and c and a right angle at C. Find the indicated trigonometric function value of A. Rationalize denominators containing radicals.

a = 4, b =square root 65; find sin A.
  • 5. Find an angle between 0° and 360° that is coterminal with the angle. Then write all coterminal angles.

874°
  • 6. Solve the trigonometric equation in the interval [0, 2π) by first squaring both sides.

tan x = 1 - sec x
  • 7. Use the power-reducing identities to rewrite the expression that does not contain trigonometric functions of power greater than 1.

4 sin x cos3 x + 4 sin3 x cos x
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
I will solve these problems. Kindly indicate dead line if any. Give only one set of questions at one time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok...can you answer them by Friday night?
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Surely.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here are answers.

Kindly ACCEPT the answers. I will reply remaining questions tomorrow before due time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2. Here are the choices: a. 0,pi/6,5pi/6,pi B. pi/6,pi/2,5pi/6,3pi/2 C. pi/3,pi/2,3pi/2,5pi/3 D. 0,pi/3,pi,5pi/3

3. here are the choices: A. 0,pi/3,pi/2,2pi/3,pi,4pi/3,3pi/2,5pi/3 B. 0,pi/6,pi/2,5pi/6,pi,7pi/6,3pi/2,11pi/6 C.0,pi/6,pi/2,pi,3pi/2,11pi/6 D. 0,pi/3,pi/2,pi,3pi/2,5pi/3

8. need a fraction

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Here are answers for q. no. 2, 3 and 8.
2. C
3. C
8. -(67/18)*π± 2πn where n = 0, 1, 2, ......
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you answer the second half?
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert