GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion
10868375

Constitution Timeline 1) Create a chronological narrative

Constitution Timeline
1) Create a chronological narrative delineating the significance of the documents/events listed below that impacted the evolution of the U.S. Constitution in 750-1,000 words. In your narrative, discuss each of the documents and /or event listed below, then analyze and describe the significance that each of these documents and/or events contributed to the creation of the U.S. Constitution. Include the following in your assignment:
Category: Homework
Expert:  GeologyTutor replied 3 years ago.
Hi and thank you for requesting me. I would be able to complete this by tomorrow evening, but not tonight. Is this acceptable?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, tomorrow before 5:00 is good.

Thanks

Ok, I'll have it ready by then. Thanks! Also, could you just verify what items need to be included, in case it has changed from the last time I saw this assignment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, This is the assignment.

Create a chronological narrative delineate the significance of the documents/events listed below that impacted the evolution of the U.S. Constitution in 750-1,000 words. In the narrative, discuss each of the documents and /or event listed below, then analyze and describe the significance that each of these documents and/or events contributed to the creation of the U.S. Constitution. Include the following in your assignment:

a) Magna Carta (1215)

b) Mayflower Compact (1620)

c) Declaration of Independence (1776)

d) Articles of Confederation (1777)

e) Federalist Papers (1787-1788)

You can click the link to retrieve the paper. Thanks!! http://www.mediafire.com/?733ipej022p18
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Where doI find this link? http://www.mediafire.com/?733ipej022p18
Sorry, try this one. http://www.mediafire.com/?etjykvlo19o7xuy
Just checking that you were able to download the document. Let me know if you had any problems. Also, please remember that pressing "Accept" is the only way that I get credit for helping you.

Thanks!
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience: Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for yor help!!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again, I need some more help with homework.

here is the assignment , if you can help me, do i need to make two different assignment or just leave it at one?

Part I: Principles of the Constitution

Create a chart or a matrix outlining the following primary principles of the Constitution:

i) Self- government

ii) Separation of Powers

iii) Checks and Balances

b) Write a 250-500 word analysis of the effectiveness of the checks and balances in the Federal government. Cite specific examples. Defend your rationale.

i) Utilize the required readings, academic Web sites and the GCU e-Library, as resources for this assignment.

2) Part II: The Three Branches of the Federal Government

a) Outline the duties and responsibilities of each of the three branches of the federal government.

i) List each branch of government and summarize the duties and responsibilities of each. You may use bullet points in the outline.

ii) Describe how these three branches are supposed to interact.

iii) Include a summary of how a bill becomes law.

b) Write a 250-500 word analysis of the effectiveness of the process of government.

i) Do three branches act in a constructive way to promote the will of the people or is it more like a stalemate?

ii) Are the representatives of the people more concerned about the people's agenda or their own personal agendas?

iii) How important a role does the electorate play in the attitude and actions of our elected officials?

Thanks in advance

Hi! You can leave it as one. When are these due? Thanks for requesting me!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Monday, April 11 before 5:00

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello,

just checking to see what was the status on the homework help

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you help me with this assignment?

Part I : Arizona Statehood

a) Create a chronological narrative of 750-1,000 words describing and analyzing the events that impacted the process of Arizona becoming a state. Include the key events from the following periods in Arizona history:

i) The Preterritorial Period

(1) The Spanish Period

(2) The Mexican Period

(3) U.S. Controlled Period

ii) The Territorial Period

iii) The impact of the Progressive movement on the creation of the Arizona constitution, including the declaration of rights, ballot initiatives, and recall of judges.

iv) Utilize the required readings, academic Web sites and the GCU e-Library, as resources for this assignment.

b) While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

2) Part II: Arizona Constitution

a) Create a chart or matrix summarizing the powers and functions of the three branches of Arizona's government:

i) List each branch of government, and identify the powers and functions of each branch. Bullet points may be used.

ii) Outline the procedures for amending the Arizona Constitution. Bullet points may be used.

iii) Write a 250-500 word reflective analysis on the amendment process for the Arizona Constitution. Is this a "fair" process? Does it give too much power to the people? Do you think the Progressive framers would approve of the way the process has been used thus far? Why? Defend your rationale

Hi, I'm sorry, but I am really busy for the next week and do not think that I would be able to complete this assignment.