Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

For your individual work this week, you will determine possible

Customer Question

For your individual work this week, you will determine possible strategies for influencing customer behavior. In your written assignment, briefly outline the four stages of the consumer decision-making process. Give an example of how you, as a small business owner, could influence your customers at the purchase decision stage. Length Requirement: You should write a brief description of each of the four stages in the decision-making process. Add a minimum of one paragraph to describe how you could influence your customers. List any sources in APA format.
1. Problem recognition
2. Information search and evaluation
3. The purchased decision
4. Post purchase evaluation
Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for requesting me! You can download your answer below:

http://wikisend.com/download/584978/ConsumerDecisions.zip

Please let me know when i can help in the future or if you have questions. Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Alex,

do you have this one.

Carefully read each of the following questions. The information on the topic of Improving Your Self-Concept is found in Chapter 2 of the Interpersonal Communication textbook.

Improving Your Self-Concept:

1. Define one change you would like to make in yourself. It might be a behavior or anything about yourself that you would like to alter.
    2. Write down your specific goal for making the change, being sure your goal is realistic and fair. Use affirming, motivational language in your goal. For example, "I want to show my best friend that I am paying attention when they talk to me."
    3. Observe or think of others who are models for what you want to be. Write down what they do. For example, "Tracy nods a lot and repeats back what others say so they know she is listening."
    4. What context or setting is required for you to achieve your goal? For example, "I will talk with my friends in private, distraction-free settings."
    5. Identify potential barriers to the change.

Please number your answers and include the original questions as well.

Note: Type your paper in a common 12-point font such as Times New Roman. Include a title page, a minimum 2 pages of content and list of works cited at the end of your paper.

Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
Is a paper on losing weight and living a healthy lifestyle acceptable? Is a plagiarism check in place for uniqueness?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I dont think have plagiarism check,I ran a cleaner on my computer it did a good jod because i knew you had one some has one i think home work girl or something like that?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hey Alex I dont see my other Question I ask,

Which Is this,

The following scenario addresses a scenario and case law on privacy protections in entertainment venues.
Please read carefully and complete a written assignment as directed below:

At issue in the twenty-first century is the trade-off between the necessity of writers, musicians, artists, and movie studios to profit from their work and the free flow of ideas for the public benefit. Movie (and music) industry participants claim that encryption programs are necessary to prevent piracy. Others, however, including the defendants in cases such as Universal City Studios, Inc. v. Corley, 273 F.3d 429 (2d Cir. 2001), argue that the law should at least allow purchasers of movies, music, and books in digital form to make limited copies for fair use.

• Which side of this debate do you support?
  • Is it possible to strike an appropriate balance between the rights of both groups on this issue?
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have accept this one rightand you got right.
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
Great. Just wanted to make sure there were no more questions you needed under any of your usernames :)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No thank you,

I will try just to use one.

Thank You

Mark

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hey Alex,

You did not do the paper for me what gone on?

Mark

Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
Hi Mark. Unless the question is sent as a request directly to me I may miss it in the list. If you request me directly then I get an email and can put it in my queue. There are hundreds of live questions at any given time so it's best to just let me know your are going to post or go to my profile page and ask the question there. Can you post the link to the question you need answered here and I will take a look. Is it too late for an answer?

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Alex it was this,

Asked by you on Monday, May 02, href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/4r8wk-individual-work-week-will-determine-possible.html1 11:30 AM EST

8 Accepts / 10 Answered Questions

For Alex only, The following scenario addresses potential contractual disputes involving a contract for a nonprofit organization. Please read carefully and complete a written assignment as directed below: Gerard, an events promoter and coordinator, promises to stage a concert for the benefit of Kids Care, a charitable organization dedicated to helping disadvantaged youth. In reliance on the anticipated receipts, Kids Care contracts for the construction of a residence for homeless teens. After the concert, Gerard tells Kids Care that he has decided not to donate the receipts to the organization. Is Gerard's promise enforceable despite the lack of consideration? Explain. This individual work should include the following: An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors. An essay containing a minimum of 200 words. You will be assessed on the rationale you use in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue. Your response must be thought provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture or other sources you have used to complete the assignment. You may use your text or the internet as a reference, but remember to cite your sources according to APA guidelines. Do Sat might have more? if you can, Mark

Alex did you get this done? Mark Alex I need this by Saturday????

Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
Hi Mark. I just didn't see the question in the list. I can do it for you this evening if you still need it. I'll also send you some details on how to send the question to me so it shows up in my queue as well as the general list. Just let me know.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No I have got my grades for last week, so will have some for this week and they will need to be good to make you for what I lost.

Thank You

Mark

I will try to post them tonight For Alex Only

Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
Ok. To confirm you don't need this one. I will look for your others tonight.