Neo, Tutor
Experience:  BS Accounting

OBrien Inc. has the following data rRF 5.00%; RPM 6.00%;

Customer Question

O'Brien Inc. has the following data: rRF = 5.00%; RPM = 6.00%; and b = 1.05. What is the firm's cost of common stock from retained earnings based on the CAPM?

a. 11.30%
b. 11.64%
c. 11.99%
d. 12.35%
e. 12.72%
Category: Homework
Expert:  Neo replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you confirm the cost to answer this question? I was on an unlimited subscription, however, it looks like this question will cost me 15$? Do you know if this is correct?
Expert:  Neo replied 5 years ago.
What I know about unlimited subscription is that you are required to accept the answers but no amount will be deducted from your account.

If your account has been charged while under the unlimited subscription, please contact our customer service using the link below.