Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Also Chris I will need Exams 40600800 And Exam answer check

Customer Question

Also Chris I will need Exams 40600800 And Exam answer check sheet for 40600900 And Lastly Exam 40601000
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

lastly Eaxm answer check sheet 05055100

And Exam 4060100

Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

I did see that you have these exams posted, but these are graded research projects (not multiple choice exams). You need to post these individually, with instructions in order to best get a response from the Homework experts. Also, you will need to consider assigning a value that you think is appropriate for the work required.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
very positive
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Chris is the man
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You Chris God Bless
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You sent me to your so called legal expert I paid 30.00 and did not get anything but a lame ass excuse why I could not be given answer to Penn Foster exam 40632900
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

I didn't refer you to the Criminal Law expert. I suppose that your question was moved to that category because you were asking for answers to a Criminal Justice exam. It also appears a request for a refund was made for that question. I have helped you out to the best of my ability, but don't think that I have control over getting all your questions answered. As I have mentioned before, you may need to provide the questions or a link to the exams in order for experts to better assist you. The more information you can provide with your question, the more likely it is that you will get an answer.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Law Enforcement exam check just like the others I checked my work with Chris 40632700
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would like to check my test I took against home work expert Chris regarding a exam in criminal justice online 40632700 Law Enforcement