DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students

Reading from text ebook (Accounting concepts for Health Care

Reading from text ebook (Accounting concepts for Health Care Professional)Read and respond to ATC 7-7 on page 285. This situation is similar to the Enron scandal from several years ago. Use the Ashford Online Library to research Enron accounting procedures. In your post, discuss how these accounting procedures affected the company and stockholders. Can you help me I need this ASAP, willing to throw in a nice tip.
Category: Homework
Expert:  DXJAnswerMagic replied 5 years ago.

DXJAnswerMagic :

I don't have access to this page in the book. Sorry! I might be able to help though. Is there a word count or reference requirement?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your answer is here You might want to tailor it a little more to what you need, but this should help.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Please let me know if you got the answer here all right.