Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

For your assignment this week, you will use your new understanding

Customer Question

For your assignment this week, you will use your new understanding of the "Pricing" part of the marketing mix to examine the pricing strategy of a small business.
In your written assignment, briefly describe the six pricing strategies. Identify and briefly describe a small business in your area. Which pricing strategy does this business use? Explain.
Length Requirement: You should write a brief description of each of the six pricing strategies. Add a minimum of two paragraphs to describe the small business and the pricing strategy it uses.
List any sources in APA format.
Will have one more for,
Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
Can you provide the six pricing strategies from the text? Also, when is it due? Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex, I am looking at it,But last paper he Comments: Your answers were good, but the five key factors I was looking for were: customer accessibility, business environment conditions, site availability and costs, entrepreneur's personal preference, and resource availability.I think this is it 1.Penetration Pricing, setting lower than normal prices to hasten market acceptance of a product or service or to increase market's shares.2. Skimming prices strategy, setting very high prices for limited. Before reducing them to more competitive levels.3. Follow – the – leader pricing strategy, using a particular competitor as a model and setting prices.4. Variable pricing strategy, setting more than one price for a good or service in order to offer price concessions to certain customers,5.Dynamic (personalizing) strategy, changing more then the standard prices when the customer profile suggests that the higher prices will be accepted.6. Priceline he strategy, setting a range for several this distinct merchandise price levels.

Alex I hope this is what you need let me know if this is right and needy it by Saturday
thank you Mark

Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.

I should have asked for the options on the last paper. I thought you had to come up with them yourself. Should be better on this one knowing what they are wanting.

I have the assignment complete with the exception of #6. Can you verify the wording as I'm not making sense of it.

6. Priceline he strategy, setting a range for several this distinct merchandise price levels.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I dont think he was ask for that You got it the way I got.

Thank You
Mark

Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
Could you confirm the wording in #6 in the above post?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Price Lining Strategy, Setting a range of several distinct merchandise price levels.

Sorry

Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. Will have this to you by midnight CST tonight.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You

Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.

Here is your answer as promised. This assignment should work out better for you. Please let me know as it's always good to know the results of the answer and I want to make sure you are satisfied with the quality of the answer.

You can download the answer here:

http://wikisend.com/download/475406/PricingStrategy.zip

Please Accept is satisfied. Great to work with you again. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Alex,

It will download can you use media fire.That rapid share doesn't like me.it downloads but it will not open up for me I don't know i if try everything i know which might not be much

Thank You

Mark

Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.

Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6laj3j47sv9i8ek

Next time just put mediafire in the question. Everyone tends to prefer a different file sharing program and its sometimes hard to keep track.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex,
Just use mediafire for all of my because you will have more because you do a Great Job.

Thank You

MH

Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The problem is i had to buy winzip to get it to down load,

Thank You
MH