Here are the answers to PF exam #00304100 for comparison with your own.
Hope this helps!
I don't have an answer set for this exam, but I'll have a look at the questions. When do you need this by?
Here are the answers to exam #00305400 for comparison with your own.
1. C. parent handbook
2. D. what's best for the child.
3. A. the parents
4. A. a common goal.
5. C. Helping with the planning and development of the program
6. B. is shared by the parent and the caregiver.
7. B. initial facility visit.
8. A. gain an understanding of the child-family relationship.
9. B. working with the parents
10. D. parent handbook.
11. C. orientation.
12. A. trust.
13. B. staff members understand the reason for the child's day-to-day behavior.
14. D. dressed in comfortable and suitable clothing.
15. D. Names of and information about children currently attending the facility
17. C. Calendar
18. C. resource file.
19. B. sharing information and ideas about their child.
I'll see if can help you with these questions. When do you need this exam completed?
Here are the answers to exam #00305500 for comparison with your own.