Here are the answers to exam #00305400 for comparison with your own.
1. C. parent handbook
2. D. what's best for the child.
3. A. the parents
4. A. a common goal.
5. C. Helping with the planning and development of the program
6. B. is shared by the parent and the caregiver.
7. B. initial facility visit.
8. A. gain an understanding of the child-family relationship.
9. B. working with the parents
10. D. parent handbook.
11. C. orientation.
12. A. trust.
13. B. staff members understand the reason for the child's day-to-day behavior.
14. D. dressed in comfortable and suitable clothing.
15. D. Names of and information about children currently attending the facility
16. D. say good-bye and quickly leave without looking back.
17. C. Calendar
18. C. resource file.
19. B. sharing information and ideas about their child.
20. B. Parent-caregiver conference
Hope this helps!