Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Exam answers to 050007 and 05000705- and lastly 05000604

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yea what about the four I entered Exams

I've responded to your inquiry about these exams in your other post.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You answered and told me you did not reconize these four exam numbers and answered two of them because I entered six exams I study eight hrs a day if I can and work so when I come to your website Iam ready and need to confirm my answers with yours to be sure I am learning what Iam studying & paying for Chris You Guy are Great!! I trust your website Chris that is the only reason among a thousand reasons why I signed up to your wedsite. because I can trust youguys know what you are confirming

I have answered exam #40632600 for you and I see that you have posted #40632700. I will have a look at the questions for this exam and see if can help with this one also.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will be coming to again tommorrow Chris regarding exams 406328 and exam 406329 thank you