Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

I paid for these answers and it wont let me see the answer

I paid for these answers and it wont let me see the answers. do i need to pay again or can i get a refund Medical Coding 1 Exam 2 - Lessons 4, 5, and 6 Questions 1–35: Select the one best answer to each question. 1. Which of the following codes would be used to report the repair of one superficial 1-cm laceration, one superficial 3-cm laceration, and one superficial 2-cm laceration, all to the cheek? A. 12001 × 3 C. 12002 B. 12011 × 3 D. 12014 2. The metacarpal bones are located in the A. wrist. C. foot. B. palm. D. skull. 3. Degenerative arthritis is classified in ICD-9-CM category A. 712. C. 714. B. 713. D. 715. 4. What is the ICD-9-CM procedural code for spinal nerve decompression by destruction of intervertebral disc via enzyme injection? A. 77.7 C. 80.52 B. 78.02 D. 81.1 5. What is the first consideration for selecting a burn injury code? A. Degree of burn C. Presence of infection B. Anatomical site D. Type of burn 6. Which of the following ICD-9-CM categories would be used to code fractures of the vertebrae? A. 809 C. 807 B. 808 D. 806 7. Which of the following ICD-9-CM procedural codes is used to report the closed reduction and internal fixation of a fracture dislocation of the surgical neck of the humerus? A. 81.52 C. 79.27 B. 78.03 D. 79.11 8. Which of the following procedures is abbreviated as either ECG or EKG? A. Echocardiogram C. Electrophysiology B. Echocardiography D. Electrocardiogram 9. Which of the following OB/GYN subspecialties specializes in the use of a hysteroscopy? A. Reproductive endocrinology B. Gynecologic endoscopy C. Gynecologic oncology D. Perinatology 10. The CPT code for percutaneous transluminal pulmonary artery balloon angioplasty for a single vessel is A. 92996. C. 92998. B. 92997. D. 92999. 11. ICD-9-CM codes for placental anomalies, such as abruptio placentae or placenta previa, are listed under category A. 639. C. 641. B. 640. D. 642.13 12. Identify the appropriate four-digit ICD-9-CM code for primary pulmonary hypertension. A. 443.89 C. 416.0 B. 440.1 D. 411.81 13. A spontaneous abortion is an abortion that occurs A. before the twentieth week of gestation without apparent cause. B. for the safeguard of the mother’s mental or physical health. C. because of an infection of the products of conception and in the endometrail lining of the uterus. D. when parts of the products of conception are retained in the uterus. 14. What is the V-code for postsurgical PTCA status? A. V45.81 C. V45.83 B. V45.82 D. V45.84 15. What is the ICD-9-CM code for tubal ectopic pregnancy without intrauterine pregnancy? A. 633.10 C. 613.1 B. 623.1 D. 603.1 16. Procedures performed within the cardiology subspecialty of internal medicine are typically either _______ or intravascular. A. percutaneous C. epidermal B. subcutaneous D. surgical 17. Which of the following CPT codes is used to report Doppler echocardiography color-flow velocity mapping in addition to the code for echocardiography? A. 93307 C. 93327 B. 93305 D. 93325 18. Identify the appropriate four-digit ICD-9-CM code for congestive heart failure, unspecified. A. 402.8 C. 482.9 B. 408.2 D. 428.0 19. In which of the following procedures might a catheter be placed in the heart preoperatively to monitor hemodynamic status? A. Right-heart catheterization B. Pericardiocentesis C. Transesophageal echocardiography D. Swann-Ganz placement 20. Which of the following structures is included in the internal organs of the female reproductive system? A. Mons pubis C. Labia majora B. Fallopian tubes D. Labia minora14 21. In which section of the CPT manual would you look for the appropriate code to describe cardiac magnetic resonance imaging? A. Radiology C. Evaluation and Management B. General Surgery D. Medicine 22. Which of the following CPT codes would be used for intracervical artificial insemination? A. 58321 C. 58974 B. 58970 D. 58726 23. The acronym AICD stands for A. arterial implantation catheter device. B. automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator. C. autogenic intervascular collapse and destruction. D. arthro-invasive cardiac deployment. 24. Identify the appropriate CPT code for combined right-heart catheterization and retrograde left-heart catheterization. A. 93526 C. 93526-51 B. 93526-27 D. 92526-RLT 25. Which of the following codes is used to report emergency OB/GYN office services? A. 99000 C. 99025 B. 99024 D. 99058 26. An echocardiography performed with an endoscopic probe introduced either nasally or by swallowing is called a/an A. ECG. C. ICD. B. TTE. D. TEE. 27. Anemia, gestational diabetes, and _______ are common complications of pregnancy. A. hydramnios C. toxemia B. encephalitis D. sepsis 28. During an initial cardiology visit, the patient has no previous cardiac history but has a blood pressure of 200/95. You should code this as A. hypertension, transient. C. elevated blood pressure. B. hypertension, controlled. D. hypertension, uncontrolled. 29. Which of the following code groups would be used to report a successful vaginal birth after previous Cesarean delivery? A. 59610–59614 C. 59400–59410 B. 59050–59051 D. 59040–59041 Read more: Help on Homework - Medical Coding 1 Exam 2 - Lessons 4, 5, and 6 Questions - JustAnswer
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p>Chris M. .. these are a big help thank you I will call customer service for my refund for already paying for these and not getting an answer but i will accept for you..but also could u answer 5 more questions for me please.. </p><p>the first one needs to be in a complete paragraph.. </p><p>1. explain how you would code an operative report from an outpatient surgery center..</p><p> </p><p>the rest need only a couple sentences.. </p><p>2. if a patient suffers multiple burns, describe the correct coding sequence.</p><p>3. what is the result of an erroneous coding of neoplasm?</p><p>4. explain how evaluation and management (E/M) codes are grouped. </p><p> </p><p>thank you again!! </p>
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

I suppose you paid $3.00 for an answer the was uploaded to a file sharing services and then deleted or set to private. This happens occasionally. The answer set you paid for was for 1-29, and I thought you probably needed all 35 questions. You can request a refund at As for these other questions, they are a little beyond my expertise. You can make a new post of these questions.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i found those other answers now but thank you and i would like to still pay you for all your help