Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

Hi Alex I have two for you. Home work week 7 S Buss You

Hi Alex I have two for you.
Home work week 7 S Buss

You have probably heard one character in a movie tell another that the three most important factors for determining the quality of a property are "location, location, location." It's true for businesses as well; particularly "brick-and-mortar" retail businesses.
Briefly describe the five key factors in selecting a good location for a "brick-and-mortar" retail store. Which of these factors do you believe is most important? Why?
Length Requirement: You should write a brief description of each of the five factors, and then add at least one paragraph to explain your choice of the most important factor.
List any sources in APA format.
No problem. Just let me know when you need it. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Both By Sat about noon,

Can you have them by then

Sure. Will let you know if I have questions. Thanks!

You can download your answer below. You didn't indicate the five factors in deciding a location so I wasn't sure if that was given or if you needed to come up with them. I chose the top 5 I feel are most critical for business location.

Thanks for requesting me and let me know if you are satisfied with your answer by accepting. Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Alex,

It will download can you use media fire.That rapid share doesn't like me.

Thank You

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.