Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

Imagine that you are starting a new small business and need

Imagine that you are starting a new small business and need financing. Describe at least five sources of financing for your business. As one of your five sources, include one government-sponsored program that provides financing to small businesses.

In addition to your five descriptions or sources, provide the name and address of one venture capital firm in a city near you that could provide funding for your business.

Length Requirement: You should identify and briefly describe each of the five sources, and then add the contact information for your selected venture capital firm.

List any sources in APA format.

You can download your answer below: Business Financing

I used a VC firm out of San Francisco for the venture capital firm since I don't know your location. They make loans nationally. If that's an issue let me know otherwise thanks for requesting me and let me know when I can help again. Thanks!

Edited by Alex on 2/20/2011 at 10:46 PM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Alex, that good for me but i can not get it download I have try can you post on Mediafire,I dont know why but it will not download it could be meI dont know,

Thank You

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank You

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank You Great job will have more for you will let you know when.

Sounds great. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Search the Internet for items one listings skill,

The internet has a wealth of information on the subject of listening skills. Research listening skills and write about your findings. Prepare your findings as individual work and submit as described below. The total minimum document length should be 300 words (APA). To find out them more about the listening process and how you can improve your listening skills, log on to the Internet and type in listening or any other topic headings are subheadings in this search for the following items: listening activities, quotations about listening, books and articles on listening to create a bibliographic list or interpersonal communication research data on listening. Any other topics covered in this opening are closed in question, handling sales objections.