Here are the answers to exam #40646200 for comparison with your own. Let me know if you have any questions.
1. B. No, because the victim is not a human being
2. D. Voluntary manslaughter
3. B. justifiable
4. D. It's a crime in some states.
5. D. malice aforethought.
6. A. no movement of the victim.
7. B. an attempt to commit a battery.
8. B. Murder requires malice; therefore it can never be involuntary.
9. B. hate
10. A. medical battery.
11. C. reasonable and good faith
12. D. Sixth
13. C. Battery only, because in most states, the crime of "assault and battery" has been classified as simply battery.
14. D. not a defense if the victim is under 16.
15. B. 10 (Seems the best answer, but I found varying statistics on this one; check what your text says.)
16. C. be done to arouse or gratify some person's sexual desire.
17. C. Because in accordance with a 1996 federal law, anyone convicted of domestic violence may not carry or own a firearm.
18. B. possession.
19. A. five
20. D. Hashish
Hope this helps!
Edited by Chris M. on 2/16/2011 at 3:17 PM EST