I don't have an answer set for this exam, but I'll work on the questions and get make to you later today.
Here are the answers to exam #40646200 for comparison with your own. Let me know if you have any questions.
1. B. No, because the victim is not a human being
2. D. Voluntary manslaughter
3. B. justifiable
4. D. It's a crime in some states.
5. D. malice aforethought.
6. A. no movement of the victim.
7. B. an attempt to commit a battery.
8. B. Murder requires malice; therefore it can never be involuntary.
9. B. hate
10. A. medical battery.
11. C. reasonable and good faith
12. D. Sixth
13. C. Battery only, because in most states, the crime of "assault and battery" has been classified as simply battery.
14. D. not a defense if the victim is under 16.
15. B. 10 (Seems the best answer, but I found varying statistics on this one; check what your text says.)
16. C. be done to arouse or gratify some person's sexual desire.
17. C. Because in accordance with a 1996 federal law, anyone convicted of domestic violence may not carry or own a firearm.
18. B. possession.
19. A. five
Hope this helps!
I just got a chance to look at these questions. There are a few that I'll have to research, but I'll get back to you shortly.
Here are the answers to exam #40646300 for comparison with your own.
1. C. part of the burglar's body (or extension thereof) gets inside the building.
2. B. dwelling house.
3. C. embezzlement.
4. A. Intent to deprive the owner of the property
5. C. threat is to do harm in the future.
6. C. are not required to have left the store
7. B. reasonable caution
8. B. Civil Settlement of Shoplifting
9. B. National Stolen Property Act
10. D. false arrest and/or imprisonment.
11. A. uttering.
12. C. theft.
13. B. fraud
14. C. Securities and Exchange Commission
15. C. offender be negligent about the origin of the property.
16. B. without a hearing if punished immediately.
17. A. treason.
18. C. smurfing
19. B. money laundering.
20. C. was part of a criminal enterprise.