BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Therapeutic Conversation Format Process Recording #1Brief

Therapeutic Conversation Format Process Recording #1 Brief history or scenario and description of setting: What I said and did (verbal and nonverbal communication) My thoughts and feelings What the client said and did Identification of communication techniques and phases of interaction. Include “Verbal” and [Nonverbal] Identify verbals using quotation marks “” and nonverbals using brackets [] Label “T” for Thoughts and “F” for feelings Include “Verbal” and [Nonverbal] Identify verbals using quotation marks “” and nonverbals using brackets [] Correctly utilize and record the phase of the interaction Record the Label or name of the therapeutic or nontherapeutic techniques used and define that technique. Note: This fourth column is most important. You are expected to critically analyze your communication based upon the communication theory. Summary Evaluation: • Define the central theme that emerged during this therapeutic interaction. • What went well? Record the parts of the interaction that went well. • What could have been done differently? Record what you could have done differently to make the interaction client-focused or to use therapeutic instead of nontherapeutic communication techniques. • What help do you need that will make it possible for you to improve your therapeutic communication skills? Be as specific as possible; for example, record a plan of action on how you will work to improve your communication skills.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Soon. By this Thursday the latest. I hope thats ok. Length to satisfy all questions with a summary at the end. There is no minimum or maximum length. Thank you very much!
No problem. I will work on this for you tomorrow. Thanks! BMW
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not see an answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I usually see a link or its just posted, but I do not see anything.
If you click "this" above it should open the answer. If that doesn't work, I will send it another way. BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I see. I don't knoow how to bypass the block on my computer. Try another way please. I will keep trying to unblock.
Try here:

http://www.docuter.com/viewer.asp?documentid=16818726844d529549d26501297257801

Thanks!
BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Looks good! I there a way I can download the assignment to you. I have questions.
HI-you can also download it to any file sharing site, but I use docuter.com. Hope that helps! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am going to try now. You will need the document in front of you to understand my questions. So do I send it to BMW MD?
You will need to download your document to docuter. Then you can choose 'embed' and copy that link to send to me pasted in a comment on just answer. They only let us communicate thru the JA site. Good luck! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Forget it. Sounds complicated. Thanks for your help. I will need one more. I will post.

Thank you very much! When ever you have the next question, just post it here for me at Just Answer. Thanks again! BMW Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have another post up.