Hello and welcome to JA,
1. A) who would control postwar Europe.
2. C) patient vigilance regarding Soviet expansionist tendencies.
3. A) a massive infusion of American capital to restart Western European economies.
4. E) did nothing, fearing escalation into a "hot" war.
5. E) Air Force
6. C) Strom Thurmond
7. B) Joseph McCarthy
8. B) were inhabited primarily by the middle class.
9. B) Highway Act of 1956.
10. B) a period marked by confidence in America's greatness.
11. D) the U.S. military
12. E) Montgomery AL.
13. E) nonviolent, passive resistance.
14. A) a de-escalation of the U.S.-Soviet arms race
15. E) all of the above.
16. B) his obsession with the Vietnam War.
17. A) foreign policy
18. E) was the first president not elected to the office of president or vice president.
19. C) the Soviet Union was a deadly enemy that threatened the United States.
20. Question was cut short
Hope this helps!