Neo
Neo, Tutor
Experience:  BS Accounting
4224391

Need just Answers to check my homework 1.) Shelley won

Need just Answers to check my homework:

1.) Shelley won a lottery and will receive $1,000 a year for the next ten years. The value of her winnings today discounted at her discount rate is called which one of the following:
1) present value
2) future value
3) compounded value
4) single amount
5) simple amount

2.)You are investing $100 today in a savings account at your local bank. Which one of the following terms refers to the value of this investment one year from now?

3.)You would like to give your daughter $75,000 towards her college education 17 years from now. How much money must you set aside today for this purpose if you can earn 8 percent on your investments?

4.)Alex invested $10,500 in an account that pays 6 percent simple interest. How much money will he have at the end of four years?

5.) Gerold invested $6,200 in an account that pays 5 percent simple interest. How much money will he have at the end of ten years?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.