GeologyTutor
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion

Hi, I could use some help with two assignments in GLG/101.

Customer Question

Hi, I could use some help with two assignments in GLG/101. Is there anyone that can help me please, I am in week 7.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GeologyTutor replied 3 years ago.
Hi, What are the assignments for Week 7? Can you post the assignments?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Assignment 1, Summarize the hydrologic cycle (200-300 words minimum). How important is this cycle to Earth?

Assignment 2, Compare and contrast the geological features of a desert landscape and glacial landscape. Describe at least one process that creates the resulting landforms of each.

Review pp. 402-410 on Global Climate Change. Respond to the following:

Summarize the climate changes that have occurred from the past to the present.

Predict what you think the Earth will look like into the 21st century. Consider the weather and changes in geological features.

Should be a minimum of 700 words.

How do I put the pages 402-410 on here with out having to copy and paste? The first assgnment is due on Thursday and the second is due on Friday.... Thank you!

You don't need to post the pages. I think I have the text. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok, great! Um how much is the final price?
I'm not allowed to discuss price. You just pay what you feel is fair.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
oh, ok! How is it coming?
Here is the one due tomorrow. Click here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have tried three times to open and download but nothing is happening.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I got it. Do I click accept now or after the second assignment. I only want to have to make one transaction. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, How is it going?
Hi, I had to get a new laptop this morning and I am trying to get it set up. I will finish the assignment this afternoon. Sorry for any delay.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok, thank you for keeping me posted. I startd to panick! Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello????
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience: Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I submitted another question for you, are you able to help me? If not is there away you can obt out so someone else can help me? Thank you