Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

FINANICAL MANAGEMENT; KEY FINANCIAL CONCEPTS 08171700, FINANCIAL

FINANICAL MANAGEMENT; KEY FINANCIAL CONCEPTS 08171700, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS 08171800, INVESTMENTS 08171900, CORPORATE FINANCE, PART 1 08172000 AND PART 2 08172100.

IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME ON ALL OF THEM JUST THE FIRST 2 OR YOU COULD TEACH ME TO USE THE BUSINESS FINANCIAL CALCULATOR. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE THE CALCULATOR I HAVE READ THE MANUEL AND EVERYTHING BUT I AM JUST HAVING A HECK OF A TIME WITH IT. I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOUR HELP AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.