Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

2. Learning Team Assignment Human Resource Management Department

Customer Question

2. Learning Team Assignment: Human Resource Management Department Brochure

The HRM department at fictional Hancock Manufacturing is planning to recruit new employees at a local university career fair. To attract qualified applicants, the department has decided to design a brochure to advertise the department at the career fair. A graphic artist has been assigned to create the graphic design for the brochure and your team has been asked to provide the text for the brochure. The text your team writes must focus on communicating to potential employees how the department is addressing changes in technology, diversity, globalization, and ethics. This assignment is due in Week Two.

• Create the text information for the brochure for the HRM department at Hancock Manufacturing. Submit your text in a Microsoft® Word document. Note that a graphic artist is responsible for the graphic design. Your Learning Team must write only the text information for the brochure.

• Include the following details in your text information:

o Title of brochure
o An opening paragraph introducing the human resources department of Hancock Manufacturing
o Three to four paragraphs addressing HRM changes in technology, diversity, globalization, and ethics
Category: Homework
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are answered in a timely manner, but that depends on the number of Experts on line, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question. Posting a photograph of your item will help the Experts more quickly answer your question.

It may also be that the Experts feel the question value is too low for the amount of work needed to give a satisfactory answer.

If you would like to, you can edit your question value on this page or use the reply button to let the Experts know you are willing to add a bonus if you are enrolled in our subscription plan.

Here is the link for the deposit page:

Donna - moderator