Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Robins & Robins immediately issued a massive recall for the

Customer Question

Robins & Robins immediately issued a massive recall for the tainted medication, upon learning of the situation. Despite the recall, 1400 children and 350 adults have been hospitalized after becoming very ill after taking the tainted medication. Each of them had failed to note the recall after having already purchased the medication. It is quickly determined that they will need liver transplants and many of them are on a waiting list. During the wait, to date, 12 children have died. Their families are considering suing for 402A and negligence, both. The attorneys stated that but for the lobbying efforts, the recall process would have been automated and the people would not have gotten sick or died.

You are the attorney for one of the dead children’s family. List the causes of action (if any) you would file against Robins & Robins, the FDA, and the bribed FDA member. List the elements of the causes of action, and set forth the facts which you have that would support a lawsuit against each of the three named defendants. State any defenses any of the three would have.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are answered in a timely manner, but that depends on the number of Experts on line, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question. It may also be that the Experts feel the question value is too low for the amount of work needed to give a satisfactory answer.

If you would like to, you can edit your question value on this page or use the reply button to let the Experts know you are willing to add a bonus if you are enrolled in our subscription plan.

Here is the link for the deposit page:

Donna - moderator