Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship

Charles Manson and his family” murdered several people in

Charles Manson and his “family” murdered several people in California, including pregnant young movie star Sharon Tate. Since the murders, Sharon’s mother Doris Tate and her sisters have championed the cause of victim’s rights in California and across the United States. The Tate family has appeared at every parole hearing for every Manson family member over the past 40 years. As of August 9, 2009, the forty-year anniversary of the Tate-Labianca murders, no member of the “family” convicted of these murders has been paroled. Discuss the rights of the criminals, if any, and the rights of the families to make such statements at parole hearings. Are there any Constitutional issues? If so, what are they?

Information on Ms. Tate’s foundation can be found at:

There are also numerous interviews with Doris Tate on Youtube for additional review.

answer to each written response question should contain a minimum 200 word response.
b.Spelling and grammar will impact your grade. Make certain to proofread each written response carefully before clicking on the submit button.
c.Make certain that all of your sources (including your textbook) are referenced at the end of the written response and that directly quoted information within your written response is cited to show the difference between your ideas and the exact words of your sources.
d.General encyclopedias are prohibited sources

This assignment is due tomorrow afternoon.

Please provide a reference page and cite all sources.

Thank you for you help.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are answered in a timely manner, but that depends on the number of Experts on line, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question. It may also be that the Experts feel the question value is too low for the amount of work needed to give a satisfactory answer.

If you would like to, you can edit your question value on this page or use the reply button to let the Experts know you are willing to add a bonus if you are enrolled in our subscription plan.

Here is the link for the deposit page:

Donna - moderator

Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 5 years ago.

Do you still need this?

Is there only one question?

Does this need to be in APA format?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Good Evening,

Yes I still need this and its indeed one question. I do require a APA format as well. I need this questioned to be answered very soon before the 17th of this month so that I can close out this class date for criminal law.

If you need any additional information on this assignment please contact me immediately

Also feel free to have another expert answer this question if needed.

Thank you

Lawrence E. Paramore.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship